4 of 4

Breaking free of the trance, she didn't know how long she had before her daughter came down stairs so she hurried along. First, she pushed her upper body back so she was lying on the counter top but still left them connected by her cock. She looked down at her beautiful conquest and enjoyed the moment.

Against the granite countertop, she looked like a reclining porcelain figurine, but unlike her grandmother's chaste Laredo collection on her fireplace mantle, Rosè was her wanton porn queen with her limbs spread wide. Stealing her breath, she was naked except for her t-shirt pushed up above her breasts. Nicely contrasted against the black granite, her pale white skin was peppered with splashes of color: her red curly hair, her fiery pubic patch, hard pink nipples and red inflamed pussy. Her dark brown eyes flashed at her as she surrendered her body to her.

Pulling her legs up and hooking the arch of her feet on the edge of the counter top, Rosè held her ankles so Jisu had easy access while she fucked her. Excited by Rosè's cooperation, she slowly started to fuck her tight red haired pussy.

She whispered to her, I love your pussy. I love your hot pussy.

Fucking her was so wonderful her pussy was as tight as a vise and as soft as velvet. Each time Jisu pushed her cock inside her, Rosè's torso rose up to meet her and she let out a tiny squeal. Jisu noticed that when only the head of her cock was in her pussy her squeal had a low tone to it but when she buried deep inside her it was a higher tone. She was amused as Rosè's tone matched how deep her cock was inside her. She continued to listen to her mating song as she fucked her conquest.

Her eyes were closed but her mouth was wide open. As she continued to fuck her, Jisu reached out and caressed her magnificent breasts. Again she pinched her hard nipples and rolled them between her thumb and finger. This must have pleased Rosè because she rolled her head from side to side as she squealed a little louder. It dawned on her that she could control the sounds from Rosè's mouth by altering the depth of her cock and the pressure of her pinch on her nipple. 

Rosè was no longer hesitant but rather an active participant. She whispered with enthusiasm and lust yells fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock. I have wanted this for so long.

She opened her eyes to look up at her and said, It is safe to cum inside me since I am on the pill and I really want to feel your cock explode inside my pussy. Cum in my pussy, please cum in my pussy.

Feeling her pussy clamp down on her shaft, Jisu knew she couldn't last long as she continued to fuck her little porn queen. She acted like a cat rolling around in the sun except her cock was still buried deep inside her. Her velvet vise vibrated along the shaft of her cock. She was extracting all resistance from her cock so she concentrated on her clit.

Reaching between them, she quickly buzzed her thumb over her swollen nub and instantly got the desired reaction. Her pussy got wetter and tighter while she looked down the hall to make sure no one would interrupt her romp. Rosè's dark brown eyes opened wider and she arched her back as she continued to fuck her. Rosè whispered that feels so good. Don't stop. 

With the sound of astonishment, she said, oh God I love your cock. You can do anything you want to me as long as you keep fucking me.

Jisu responded with a smile, don't worry. I will.

With a wicked little smile, Rosè looked up and said, do you promise?

I promise.

While she pumped inside of her with wild abandon she fluttered her thumb over her clit until she started to cum. As if shocked, she tried to move away but seemed paralyzed as the first wave of spasms ran down her body. Her body visibly shuddered while she rode the orgasm while still impaled on her cock. She shook. She whimpered. She twisted.

Upon seeing her cum with such intensity, she allowed herself to relax and filled her pussy with an explosion of cum. Stroke after stroke she blasted her sperm into her pussy. Delighted with herself, she had finally fucked her little muse. She tried to lock the scene into her memory so she would never forget. Finally, the last of her sperm filled her pussy and her cock started to dwindle. 

She collapsed on top of her and Rosè let her legs drop over the edge of the counter top and hugged her. She whispered with delight, I have never been fucked like that before so I want to do something very special for you. I want to swallow all of your sperm when you cum in my mouth.

With her sexy words, Jisu knew she would be hard again very soon.

As they relaxed Jisu thoughts of her sweet tight red haired pussy and Alice saying she wanted to suck his dick and swallow his sperm excited him his cock was hard looking into her dark brown eyes Rosè ready to swallow my sperm oh yes then Jisu saw her daughter coming down the stairs Jisu say get dress Lisa is coming down the stairs.