Chapter 19

-Taylor-

"Where to first?" I ask. Calvin shrugs. I look at him as I drive to the mall. There has to be some stuff to do there.

"This is good. Then lunch," Calvin says as I park. I smile and kiss him. We get out of the car and walk into the mall - holding hands.

"Starbucks?" I ask. Calvin shakes his head. He sure is mysterious.

"That's after lunch. We can either take it to your house or see a movie," Calvin says. I smile a huge smile. Mysterious but in an amazing way.

"Movie," I say. Calvin chuckles and we walk into the mall entrance. I see a pet store and drag him to it. He groans once we get inside. I giggle.

"Why do you like pet stores so much?" Calvin asks. I giggle again and walk to the cat sections.

"Because I love cats," I say. He chuckles and rolls his eyes in a playful way.

"Why do you love cats so much?" Calvin asks. I throw my head back and laugh.

"No explanation," I say. Calvin laughs and I look through the stuff. I got Meredith and Olivia matching collars.

"So when's your next album coming out?" Calvin asks. I stare at him. He couldn't possibly know that I'm working on a new album. Maybe because I sang a song at the Bluebird Cafe? That isn't even the real version. It was a sneak peak of it. Well, the first time I wrote it. Now it has a lot more.

"How do you know?" I ask in a whisper and he laughs.

"You always put one out every two years," Calvin says.  I laugh.  He really knows my music.   That's good to know.  He appreciates my music.  Now that matters most of all.

"You'll just have to wait and see," I say and flip my hair before walking off.  I hear Calvin chuckle and his footsteps.  Then he grabs me from behind and carries me - bride style.  Maybe one day this will happen. 

"Let's go," Calvin says. 

"I have no choice," I say and he let's me down.  We walk together, holding hands, through the mall on this lovely day. 

-----

A/N:  Happiness!  Sorry for short chapters but to make the story longer I'm making the chapters shorter.