Preface

I don't think Alice got it wrong, she just didn't get it right. She thought it all was a dream, but really Wonderland isn't just a dream. It's reality. Alice didn't come back for years, until she did. And she didn't age a bit, her petite form still there, see humans never return to Wonderland until they die.

But Wonderlandians, they are born here, and die here. Alice became queen, and that wasn't the best choice we have made, in Alice's dream, there already was a queen, an evil queen at that. But Wonderland came from her imagination, it didn't exist without her. She had the rights to be Queen Alice.

We thought she just dreamed of herself. But we've learned from experience, that humans never return to Wonderland until they are dead. And that is only those who have dreamed of Wonderland by Alice's request. It's remarkable that we are even here. And that is because of Alice. Now Wonderland is a world, where different dreamers create different places to explore. This world wouldn't have existed without Alice, and the Wonderlandians wouldn't exist, so we worship her even if she is just a child. A ten year old child. Which I will say again, she might have dreamed of herself, and made another dream record in the history books that might just repeat in this curious world.

Jenkins Hullerberry,

1868, 505