Sofia

Sofia

Come in! I smiled as I called through the. heard a knock and froze seeing Baileywick there with four Knights and their squires. I smiled as I slowly stood up and said Baileywick what news? He bowed and said Forgive me for intruding princess, but your father has asked me and his top knights to escort you to the Kingdom of Khaldoun." I frowned and said, "Is everything alright? Baileywick nodded and said yes he will explain everything but please come with us. I nodded and said I'll need to pack a day bag at the very least. I smiled as Baileywick said I'll have Marci take care of it post haste. I nodded and looked down at clover who was dozing in the sun. I smiled as Baileywick said you may bring your Bunny. I smiled as I knelt and whispered Clover? I smiled as he cracked his eye open slightly and said yeah princess? I smiled and said may I pick you up I'm going on a trip and you love it if you would join me. I smiled as he woke up fully and hopped excitedly into my arms. I smiled and gently scratch his ear and smiled as I turned to Baileywick and said I need Carrots and Blueberries. I smiled as Clovers tummy rumbled and chuckled as I gave him his snack and got into the carriage. I smiled as I noticed landing in Khaldoun and smiled as King Nassir came out and said, "Welcome to Khaldoun princess Sofia if you'll follow me. I smiled as I nodded and followed King Nassir and smiled as I walked into a room with King Nassir, King, Garrick and Dad standing waiting with Amber, James, Hugo Axel and Leena. I smiled as I curtsied and smiled as my boyfriend Hugo came forward hugged me and kissed me and said now that you're here Sof we can begin. I blushed and looked at my dad who smiled and said as you know Princess next week is your coming of age birthday celebration." I nodded and said yes, I was thinking about that. I frowned as dad shifted and said we're going to have to make a slight change in the schedule to account for recent changes in James and Amber's life. I frowned and looked at James and Amber and said, "Oh? James nodded and said yes, you see Sofia me and Amber have decided to move forward and become our respective titles in our Betrothal family Amber will be joining Axel and I will become a knight her under Leena"s brother. I nodded and said What of the thron In Enchancia? Dad shifted and looked at me and said that is where you come in Sofia as Hugo has agreed to Court you and should you upon your coming of age decide to accept his offer wich he will propose momentarily You would follow in you mother's footsteps and Hugo in mine. I smiled as I nodded and looked at Hugo and said is this what you want? He nodded and said yes.