Chapter 4 | Driving Lessons And Crushes

Dior.n.goodjohn has posted a new story!

Cassedy is sitting on her couch looking at her phone

Cassedy is sitting on her couch looking at her phone. Now all of a sudden she has the urge to go to the gym with Charlie next time.

Cassedy gets up off of her couch and heads into the kitchen. She decides shes gonna make some Mac & Cheese because who doesn't want Mac & Cheese?

Around 15 minutes later when Cassedy is done cooking an dis eating her food Charlie walks through the door. "Im home!" Charlie yells. "I can tell" Cassedy replies sarcastically. Charlie rolls his eyes. "Get your ass up dad wants me to give you driving lessons" "Do I have to??" Cassedy asks. "yes I'm being serious" Charlie says. "Can I at least finish my Mac & Cheese" Cassedy asks.

Cassedy was in the drivers seat and Charlie was in the passenger seat driving around a dead neighborhood because Charlie didn't trust her driving anywhere busy. "Do you have a crush on Dior?' Charlie asked out of the blue. Cassedy slammed on the brakes. "Excuse me?". "Yeah this is why I don't let you drive anywhere busy and you heard me" Charlie sassed. "Of course I don't like Dior why would you think that?" Cassedy said starting to blush. "Because you guys keep on flirting on Instagram." Charlie said. "yeah well that's social media not real life half the stuff I say on there is fake" Cassedy lied.

Cassedy went back to driving thinking the conversation was over. "Oh so you wouldn't mind if I invite her and the cast over" Charlie asked. Cassedy slammed on the brakes again. "W-well you don't have to do that" Cassedy stammered. "It's official your never driving again" Charlie said holding onto the car for dear life. Cassedy rolled her eyes and started driving home.

A/N

Guess who finally decided to make a real chapter me!! Oh and btw guys please don't be a ghost reader even a little emoji once in awhile helps!!