Chapter 8 || What are they?

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 ;))

(𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

After I finally found a boat , I would get off my jet ski immediately and walked up to it, it looked so expensive. It even had a slide! I never seen such a boat like this before. but anyway doesn't matter. I walked up to the door and knocked, there was no answer but I could hear people inside. normally if I would care I would just go away. They might be busy or something. But fortunately I don't care. I just opened the door myself gladly it was opened, then about like 8 heads turned around to me. I also noticed Melanie and her weird friends and that boy that was bullied those other days, Cole I think was that? I heard Mr Caver Calling him today in class.
They all looked pretty terrified to see me, some of them even gave me the look of 'can you go and die?'
beside Melanie Cole and the other 2 weirdos from our class, I noticed 4 more people, they were quite older, 2 boys and 2 girls. then I scanned the room and noticed a girl Laying on the floor, her face was on the floor, she looked deadly. I was about to say something but then Cole cuts me off.

"You!" He yelled at me as me pointed at me with a.. a hook?? What the hell dude?? No wonder you get bullied.

"I knew you were apart of this you.. black cat .. Youre the new bad!" He yelled as he accused me, I didn't even knew for what. and god. The gaslighting was insane. I rolled my eyes and then spoke.

"I'm just looking for gas.. my jet ski ran out." I said and cleared my throat, then I looked back down at the girl that was laying on the floor.

"And clearly you guys in some freaky role play...I'll just leave you alone" I said , I was gonna leave after looking a last look at the girl. Yep she was dead for sure. Did they killed her? Before I walked off I looked at Melanie and she looked back at me. she didn't had time to have a reaction on her face I just left. I ran back to my jet ski and suddenly the gas was all full. It was like a miracle! anyways... I settled up my jet ski and suddenly I heard some noises from the slide of the boat. Then I felt someone getting behind me on the jet ski. I freaked out and looked behind me to see Cole??? God this dude is weird.

"What the hell are you doing? Get off my jet ski!" I yelled as he yelled back some things, we kept arguing and then he cutted me off again.

"Just Drive!!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes and drove away. I found some deadly unknown mountain over there and leaded my jet ski to there.

We head it to there and we both got off the jet ski and sat down. He better start explaining.

"What the hell was that??" I asked him as a took a few breaths.

"Wait.. you saw that? The people and the dead girl?" He asked nervously and confused.

"Did I saw that? Of course I saw that shit! Why did they killed that girl?" I said and waited for him to answer, as I asked I was deep hoping Melanie wasn't apart of this, don't know why.

"Well this might sound crazy what I'm gonna say but well.. basically they made a deal with the devil to get whatever life they want if they take my blood and some victim blood and mix it. Basically blood cult all of them are"

Cole mumbled, he didn't explained it good at all but yet I understood, I sighed in my heart after realising Melanie was apart of them. god damnit why all the hot people gotta be evil? Wait what. Phoebe shut up. I keep telling to myself and denying the fact I'm falling for her. I can't do that. I just had to keep my cool

"Thank god I thought they were zombies, I hate zombies" I said in relief, i said keep trying to keep my cool.

"Wait

"Wait.. you believe me?" He asked confused.

"Yeah? What else do you expect from me to do?" I asked as I glanced at Cole and rolled my eyes. I just got up and grabbed by bag and about leave, then Cole grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Wait where are you going? We gotta stay together" he says. Who says 'WE' work together?? I sighed

"We? We are not a thing." I said back to him as he rolled his eyes.

"Listen they won't stop until they will get us, both of us" he said and I sighed again.
"Well what do you got in your murder bag?" He said and I rolled my eyes, he really think he funny huh?

"Not like it's any of your business but.. nothing useful" I said and he started feeling his pockets in his jeans to check what he have and grabbed couple of stuff. I grabbed one of them, it was... magnum XL.. what the fuck.. I picked it up and looked to read it to tease Cole.

"Magnum XL... who you and your giant thing were gonna have sex tonight with Cole?" I said sarcastically to tease him.

"I- I thought this night was gonna be different.." he said then I realised. He also was inlove with Melanie .. god everyone is inlove with this woman.
Before I could reply there was a fire on water on a line, it moved straight to my jet ski and bombed him.

BOOM!!

me and Cole immediately fell away on the the rocks on this mountain, I think we both passed out because everything became blurry...

////

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲!! 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭;))

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝟐𝟏 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬!! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞!!!

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 <33