𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 couldn't understand, how did this happen? And what exactly is happening here? A moment ago, you, him and Alex were on your merry way home after completing a mission given by the principal. However, why is the situation suddenly turned bloody? The surrounding situation is chaotic. Earlier, a madman with pink hair came and attacked Orter's group out of nowhere which caused Alex's and your injury.

Orter knew that he could protect himself well. But, what about y/n and the junior, Alex? Alex's condition is very bad. His body was covered in blood from the injuries he suffered. Could this be the end of them? No. Orter would not allow that to happen.

"Orter..." Alex called weakly. Orter awoke from his reverie and saw his junior's dire condition. "You can't die... please..." Orter shook his head. He was unable to accept reality. Then, he remembered your magic. "y/n... y/n!" he looked around.

"y/n, use your magic and heal Alex. Hurry!" however, his eyes widened at your condition which looked ten times worse than Alex's.

Your body parts are scattered. Your body is cut off top and bottom. Not only that, your head split open causing your brain to spill out. Even worse, there's a hole in your stomach and your heart is hanging out of that hole. It is quite a creepy scene.

Orter was overwhelmed by everything. What does he do? In this condition, even if he teleports them, there's no guarantee they can be saved. But, a small chance does exist. He could do that, yeah...

Orter takes his wand from the ground. His hand is shaking incredibly to the point that the wand could fall at any given moment. "y/n..." Alex calls weakly. Tears slip from his eyes as he looks at your dead body. Everything's hurt. How did it come to this?

"Orter... you have to bring order to the world to prevent any more loss of life," Alex said during his last breath. With that, he closes his eyes. Never to open them any longer. Orter remained quiet for quite some time before a drop of water slipped down his cheek and fell from his chin. His bangs covered his eyes before he stood up and placed Alex's body on the ground. He stepped to where your body was and picked up every piece of your scattered body parts and placed them next to Alex's.

Once everything is in its place, he looks at the two of you one last time before taking off his coat to cover your and Alex's dead bodies. Out of the blue, a healing pentagram appears underneath you. The air around began to feel heavy as your resurrection magic was activated. Another smaller pentagram appears underneath Alex's body. Both bodies begin to glow with greenish colour before a magic aura comes out of Alex's body and enters yours.

Soon, your torn body parts begin to merge. Needless to say, Orter was beyond stunned. Is this a mana transaction? But, to be doing this with a dead body, isn't it disrespectful? He stepped closer to them which was a stupid move as a strong surge of mana slapped him across the face.

"What in the world...?" Orter tried to resist it but to no avail, he ended up triggering something else instead. Another pentagram appears beneath him before the flow of mana that once was leaving Alex's body and entering yours, also leaving his. The atmosphere was so intense that he couldn't stand on his feet. Strangely enough, Orter could feel his magical strength decreasing miraculously.

Your body's generation also has speed up. He glances at the both of you and his eyes widen. One of Alex's lines has disappeared! "Just what are you...?" Orter muttered as he could also feel his consciousness begin to slip away.

The mana transaction continued, not even stopping after Orter passed out. Until your whole body finally returns to its former glory does the transaction stop. Unfortunately, as that moment comes, both of the lines on Alex's face have completely disappeared.