Part 6, new freind (?)

(Hello everyone!! To thank you all for being here since chapter 1 I'm gonna boost the production quality, and what I mean by that is longer chapters!!! Anyways, enjoy the story!)
((Extra extra before we start. I know that the thumbnail for this chapter isn't realy my style but it's because I don't have enough storage for ibisPaint so I had to use magma.)) great thing btw!!//

The receptor woke up, they were in the same iterator can in the corner in the patch of moss and dirt as they usually were, they blinked their sleepiness away a few times before looking around.

18 crystals was currently working, or doing whatever he usually dose. He didn't wanna disturb his iterator, or so called parent. So he just quietly snook out, he never really goes out except for that one time. (And some other short adventures)

***

The slugcat layed down at the superstructure entrance, it was a big hole above the water. It was refreshing here, the soft breeze, the sound of the water, and the warmness of the metal. he would come here to sunbathe there and then. Or just enjoy the view. He's never actually been to anywhere except the tropical islands scattered around or just some beaches, sometimes he wonders where he actually comes from, what was outside of this oasis of water and islands.

***

He was back in the iterator can, he stretched and layed down. He was pretty bored, he had his share of food and water, now he was just there.
Until it started shaking, everything was flashing red, this was normal for the slugcat, and it sometimes disturbed his sleep, but every time this happened he would feel bad because whenever this happens 18 crystals falls to the ground. The receptor feels that it must be painful every time it happens. At first he was pretty scared when it happened, shaking and pushing the passed out or likely in pain iterator every time it would happen, but now it's a daily occurrence.

***
(it was currently day before this but now it's night.

It was currently night time, it was pretty chilly but the receptor was used to it at this point, but out of nowhere a grey overseer appears out of nowhere and started to frantically flash pictures of random things that the receptor couldn't see. He grabbed it to try and calm it down, Wich it did but the receptor was confused, Iterators use overseers to talk to each other, 18 crystals overseer was purplish-blue. Who's could this be? He's only seen one other iterator when 18 broken crystals was talking to him and that was 5 pebbles, his overseers were yellow. Who could this one possibly be?

***

Receptor was sitting down, looking at all the pictures that it was showing, most of them were of animals but the most intriguing was a picture of purple iterator, it looked as it was broken by the wires but still functional somehow. He pointed at it and the overseer happily showed more photos, the Iterators name was vastness of space.
They continued looking at pictures for a while, until he saw it again, it was the giant micros vulture thing! It looked different tho. Instead of being black and blue it was white and red.
The overseer started to show even more interesting things, like a submerged tunnel, some coral reefs, some cool looking fish and etc, etc. soon enough the overseer left and then so did the receptor.

***

Back at the can again, this time he brought a stick. He fell to the bottom of the can and hit the ground trying to get the iterator, 18 broken crystals attention. He finally did look, "yes, what is it?" He turned around and went to a lower level to get to the receptors height. The receptor started to draw something, when he was done he moved and showed it to 18 broken crystals,  the receptor pointed at the drawing and tilted their head, It was a drawing of vastness of space. The iterator in front of him went from happiness and joy to terror and confusion, "h-how do you know about him..?" The receptor once grabbed the stick again with his arm and started to draw an overseer, "what color was it?" 18 broken crystals asked. The receptor wrote down "GreY." (His writing is not very good.)  18 broken crystals just stared in silence, "...." Suddenly the receptor was getting pat on the head between both of his ears, "whatever he said, was probably just a lie. It probably wasn't true. You can go back to sleep, now if you want." He put on a fake smile, the receptor was kind of disappointed as he wanted to learn more about this but decided it would be better for tomorrow, So he curled up and drifted away into deep slumber.

***
(18 broken crystals pov:)

How could he know about him? I thought he was dead, but those photos seem recent.
What is  six years even doing here?? I thought he was unable to attend meetings at the point!

(Normal again)
He was thinking all day and all night, just having random thoughts. He was trying to forget about about vastness, but he couldn't, He missed him. He wonders and wondered "what is he doing now?" "How is he doing"
Things like that.

The receptor kept hearing muttering and random noises when he was trying to sleep. So he got up and looked around to see 18 broken crystals floating around thinking and thinkings moving back and fourth, the receptor was really confused. Everything was so weird today, but he just brushed it off and went back to sleep, curling his stub of a tail around his muzzle, and Fell asleep again.