001

In the quiet embrace in the morning, Shinobu Kocho found herself drawn where a masculine looking figure, Obanai Iguro was drawn towards the lady, Mitsuri Kanroji. Obanai Iguro was gazing towards Mitsuri. "When are you going to make a move Obanai?" His Best friend, Sanemi Shinazugawa also Kanae Kocho's Finance also Shinobu's Brother-in-law.

"Obanai, as your best friend, if you aren't going to make a move, someone might make a move on her and instead of admiring her make a move a move on her so you can admire her every day." Sanemi started off with a concerned tone which changed into a cocky to piss him off to make a move.

"You know what Sanemi, I am going to make a move on Kanroji today and now itself." Obanai said to salami marching towards Mitsuri.

Meanwhile:

"Mitsuri, you know if you can't persuade Obanai, he is going to be occupied by another woman." Said Shinobu Kocho cooing her best friend where she can't stand the thought of Obanai being occupied by another woman.

"As your beloved best-friend, if you cannot make a move on him, he cannot be yours. So make him yours before it's too late." Shinobu whispered into Mitsuri's ear as he is really the girls. Shinobu had enough and pushed Mitsuri Infront of Iguro.

To thank the gods, Mitsuri was caught by Obanai in a bridal style pose. Both were staring into each other's eyes where Sanemi came close to Shinobu and bent down and whispered, "Are they going to stare at each-other till its midnight? I came here to watch drama not a romance scene." Shinobu nodded at Sanemi's reply. The soon to be couple has stopped staring at each other and Mitsuri has let out of Obanai's grasp.

Obanai has started the conversation going as, "Can I ask you a question Kanroji?" "Ne, Iguro, what is it about?" Mitsuri asked with a confused look on her face.

"Mitsuri Kanroji, would you like to go on a d-date with me when you are free?" Obanai has asked Mitsuri stuttering with a word or two in the middle but openly asked about it.

"Ne Iguro, I would love to go on a date with you, I will be free tomorrow at 5pm." Mitsuri said calmly but she was the one who was beaming with explosions in her heart.

After Saying that, Mitsuri was running away because she was about to have a happy breakdown. Shinobu along with Sanemi has come in front of Iguro while Shinobu flickered his forehead stating that, "Thank you for breaking down my best-friend, I hope she doesn't have a heart attack after this."

After that Shinobu Found Mitsuri sitting under her favourite tree, Sakura in the spring day. "Well, how was it? Finally getting a guy up your sleeve." Shinobu said to Mitsuri sarcastically sitting next to her under the Sakura tree nudging her shoulder.

"Well I got a guy, what about you? Is Tomioka still available?" Mitsuri said when the tables have changed where now Shinobu is the one blushing like a maniac.

"Well enough with the guy talk, lets talk about your date tomorrow." Shinobu said trying to change the topic where she is the most embarrassed at.

"Fine-Fine Shinobu, but can I ask you something?" Mitsuri said where her happy expression changed into a serious one.

"Sure, what is it?" Shinobu replied calmly noticing the expression change in Mitsuri

.

.

.

.

"Do you want to eat Sakura mochi with me at my favourite restaurant?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------