𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣

"The road won't always be easy but it will be worth it"

                                        —  Cas McCullough

Aurora was sitting on the couch with Maggie while watching Amelia hit the wall with a sledgehammer.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

Aurora looks over at her sister. "Oh, morning Mer"

"You want to swing? It feels good"

"No! No, no, No!" Meredith said with a shake of her head.

"We talked about this"

"No, we mused about it. And then went to bed"

"I think it's a great idea. Let's open up the space. Get a little light in here" Maggie said and then noticed Meredith's look. "Or bad-- it's a bad idea. Who wants open or sun? Bad sun. I hate sun"

🏥🏥🏥

Aurora was walking with Meredith to see Maggie who had punched a mother who was being a homophobe.

"Okay, what happened?" Meredith asked walking up to them.

"Yeah, we want details. And would someone page me, please next time Pierce hulks out?"

"Think it's funny? It won't he when whe loses her job" Meredith said.

"I'm gonna lose my job?"

"You're not gonna lose your job. She attached you kind of. Right?"

"Okay, you weren't there. You don't know"

"You weren't there either Mer," Aurora said.

Meredith gave her a look and shook her head.

"Oh, the lady deserved it. She got bigot-slapped. You know she deserved it"

"It doesn't matter. There's a right and a wrong way for us to conduct ourselves"

"Mm, you know what? Grey has a point. Next time, leave the thumb outside the first when you clench. That way, you avoid bone damage. See?" Callie said showing her.

Alex then came into the room. "Okay, bitch lady's fine medically, no real injury, but she is seriously pissed and after your head"

"See?"

"Oh, god"

Arizona came into the room. "Is it true? Callie punched a homophobe?"

"Pierce punched a homophobe"

"Ooh, unexpected. High five"

Maggie shook her head. "No"

"Yes!" Callie said high fiving Arizona.

Arizona then high-fived Amelia, then Alex, and then Aurora.

"I have to go apologize to that horrible woman don't I?"

"I wouldn't she doesn't deserve an apology," Aurora said.

Meredith slightly glared at her and hit her in the back of the head.

"Rude" Aurora mumbled rubbing the back of her head.

🏥🏥🏥

Aurora came down the stairs, making her way to the kitchen after finally getting Hope to bed. When she walked in she saw Amelia sitting down eating some fruit.

"Finally got Hope to bed?" Amelia asked looking at her.

Aurora nodded and took a piece of fruit from Amelia's bowl and ate it. "Yeah, finally got her to bed"

Amelia nods. "I could have helped if you wanted"

"I know, but you already help a lot with her already," Aurora said getting something to drink.

"Yeah, I know. But I do it because I like to"

"I know," Aurora said and kissed her head before grabbing her drink. "Good night"

"Good night"

Edited: no

{504}