003

Oakland, California
May, 1992

Janet,

"Fuck you." I spoke snatching away from Lesane's grip.

"Chill the fuck out. It's too early to start with that bullshit again." He spoke through gritted teeth.

I kissed my teeth and walked into another store. I walked over to the maternity section and started picking through a few pieces.

I spotted Lesane leaning against a rack staring intently at something..I looked and saw he was staring at some bitches in the swimwear section.

I walked over to him and hit him with the hanger from the pants I had picked up.
"Why you hittin' me for?" He asked annoyed.

I ignored him, "Let's go I'm hungry."
He licked his lips still staring at the ladies whilst I walked away.

Not today.

Lesane,

"Janet! Wait, damn." I yelled.

I'm not used to this shit. Shopping for babies and shit. I only came 'cause she saved my ass the other night and she pregnant so Ion want her stressing and shit.

She carrying my seed so I gotta be there for her.

I walked up to her and took the pants outta her hand. She looked at me weirdly but I ignored her as we waited in the line to pay.

She ain't want me to see so she turned around, but I could see her cheesing like a kid at christmas. I smirked to myself and moved up.

°
°
"Why are you always complaining?" I asked her as she filed her nails.

She shook her head and mumbled something under her breath. She then got up and walked to the kitchen with me not far behind she stood at the sink staring out the window. I crept behind her and snaked my arms around her waist and she slid my hands on her bump.

We stayed like this for a few minutes until J yelled, "Lesane did you feel that?" I rubbed her bump some more and felt the baby kick.

I cheesed as she turned around so I could get a better view of her bump. I rubbed her bump in smalls circles when I felt even more kicks. "Hey lil' man, it's ya daddy." I spoke before lifting up her shirt and kissing her bump. "Wait how you know it's a boy?" She smirked. "Did you feel them kicks, it's a lil nigga up there trust me."

"Last time I trusted you I ended up pregnant." She mumbled thinking I aint hear. I ignored her and walked to the living room leaving her alone.

She had to be the one to ruin the moment. I sighed and sunk into the couch taking my hat off.

How the hell am I gon' take care of this baby? This post man gig barely payin and ain't nobody wanna hire a nigga with no diploma.

As I laid there in thought I heard J enter the room. "I'm sorry. I know that it takes two to make a baby, it's my fault just as much as it is yours." She spoke with her head down. I motioned for her to come to me and she sat next to me on the couch resting her head on my chest.

I put my arm over her and kissed her forehead.

°°°°°°
Bipolar ass relationship. But they cute.
Lmfao Enioy.

- Kiki