First day of highschool. First diary entry.

7:15, Monday

Hi diary!
I am Erica! 15, hair color brown, white. I have black glasses- let's finish about that.
Shoot! It's already 7:30 am! I might be late!
Gotta go get ready!

5:00 pm

I just finished school and I'll tell you all about it

Guess what? I made it last minute. Anyways, we got to choose our seats. I sat next to my bestie Mia.

Btw I wanna introduce my bestie!
So...

She has black hair and red glasses. She's brown and she loves the color pink. (So do I!)

She's really pretty. Oh and she's 15! Same age as me!

Oh! I have one friend that has been with me for 3 years! Her name is Lizzie

So with that done, I'll tell you what happened. We had math first. Yeah and we did boring math stuff blah blah. Anyways after that I had science and she had geometry. We had to be separated! So sad 😭

This is what happened in Science class.

We had our own private seats which was really lucky because there was one girl I didn't like.
Her name was Harley. she always brags. She steals all the credits and steals stuff and claims it as her own. She always takes my stuff and claims it as her own. Also, she copies everything I do.
Wait- does that mean she thinks I'm cool?

Eh, whatever.
Anyways, during science class I felt something hit my head. I opened it and it was a crumpled note.

It read:

Hey dork. No one likes you. And you're so not smart and I live in a fancy house! I bet you don't live anywhere fancy! Plus, I went on a private jet!

-Harley🖕🤪
_____________________________________

She really couldn't wait until science class was finished? She had to brag now. Are you serious. It was such a waste of time because when I saw the whiteboard it had a super long calculation about DNA and other stuff that took up all the space on it.

That must have been Harley's plan. Anyways. I had to copy all of it.

After Spence class I saw my Mia waiting outside for me. Luckily we had the same class which was English. As normal, I scored straight A's.

After a few more subjects it was finally Lunch.
I saw my BBF (Boy best friend) walk past by me.