Part 3

Holding back a scream, you looked straight to Lucifer. With the anger, the pain and the sudden act all you could manage was a growl. "Get her out of here... now."

---

Even Alastor looked shocked at this change in pace. For a war angel he used to be more civilized than this. But you guessed he changed as much as you had over the years. Not having to time to do this gently you almost seem to throw Charlie towards her dad. Lucifer seemed to be almost frozen to the spot he was standing in. You let out a groan and looked over at Alastor. "Get them and Minxy out of here. Unless you want your little investment to go to waste." Minxy was just looked at you shocked. The spear almost shining in the room lighting of the hotel. She shook her head. You know she didn't want to leave. "Minxy, if anything happened to you I would burn, heaven, earth and hell myself. Go with them. I'll be fine. I'll join you once im done here." With that she reluctantly and while almost crying started clinging to the radio demon. And within seconds after some dark smoke, they were gone.  "Malthus" You threw him an angel dagger you had been hiding. "You take care of the ones outside. I'll handle this one." He gave a quick nod, knowing full well he couldnt argue with you. And he quickly left the room.

"So.... playing house with the devil I see? How....predictable of you." Now left alone with Armaros his voice was even more mocking. "Still stuck on your little high school cursh, who doesn't even remember who you are." You knew he was trying to strike a nerve. BUt you'd been living in hell for quite awhile now. Here people would be constantly trying to trip you up. it was a lot better training than he could've ever provided.
"And you're still being a teachers pet hm? Little wanna be goody two shoes, hiding your true nature." You managed a little grin despite the pain as you turned around to face him. Breaking off the two sides of the spear sticking out. You knew removing it would only do more harm. Taking the blade of the spear in your hand, and revealing the second dagger you were hiding, you readied yourself. 

Within seconds you were at each others throats. The fight was moving so fast most people would barely be able to keep up. The only sounds in the hotel right now were sounds of metal clashing, wings flapping and the occasional dud when one of you managed to throw the other off. The pain in your side was barely noticable with the focus you had. But you knew full well the chance of defeating him alone were slim. You learned some new tricks in hell. But he is still the one that taught you how to fight. He knew most of your moves, because he basically invented them.
You managed to get some hits in here in there. The best one was the wound on his shoulder you inflicted, slowing him down. But it wasn't enough. You barely managed to avoid serious injuries. Small slashes started to cover you as the fight went on.
Until he managed to cut a part of your wing. You let out an ear piercing scream and fell to your knees as the yellow liquid dripped from your right wing. It hurt like actual hell. No, far beyond that.  So much so that your vision blurred for a moment. He was towering over you with a cold grin. "Are you...done now?" He asked, his voice laced with venom. He was enjoying this a little to much. He had been waiting for this. And in this moment you knew you were royally fucked. He wouldn't just kill you. No he had other plans. You looked up at him and grinded your teeth together. " Oh and don't worry... when I'm done with you? Your little crush is next in line. He's been to much trouble than he's worth already." 

Lucifer.. No. No no no. You balled your fist against the floor with a few frustrated tears running down your cheek. You felt your eyes go dark and your horns slowing revealing themselves. "You really think, you can take me down that easy huh? You must be stupider than you already look."
Your voice cold and dark. When you looked up at him your vision was almost as red as your eyes now were. Your nbew formed tailed whiped behind you in anger. You hadn't even noticed Malthus coming back. He was looking in shock at your state.
Your voice didn't even sound like your own anymore, just a low demonic growl as you continued. "If you touch even one hair on any of them... I swear to god...."
You barely even heard Malthus telling you to calm down, saying this was a bad idea. He knew you were a do or die kind of person. You would continue and lay down your life if it was neccesary. You still felt the pain of your basically clipped wing. This would slow you down. You had to fight smarter. Or brute force it and use everything you had to finish this as quickly as possible. 
You moved as quickly as possible to his throat, but he shoved you out of the way and you saw his weapon go for yours instead. You couldn't run. Without your wing functional you... couldn't get out. So in that moment you resigned yourself to your fate and closed your eyes.

But the impact never came. You felt a strong gust of wind and a set of arms instead. When you opened your eyes his face was inches away from yours making your heart skip a beat. His beautiful wings forming almost a sphere around you two.  He slowly opened his eyes and they were blood red. His horns full on display and a fire around him that...didn't burn you. He looked you over carefully. Seeing all the cuts on your skin and then looked at your right wing. It was still bleeding. He frowned and then looked back at you. "Are you stupid? You fucking promised Minxy you'd come back to her right? What the fuck were you thinking continuing to fight like this." His eyes were furious, but taking a closer look you realized he wasnt furious at you..
"I can handle myself Juli. Fucking look at you." And then you realized he must've arrived right before you lost it. Did he hear? You prayed silently that he hadn't and that he hadn't figured out the reason you went mad. You watched him without being able to say anything back. The words alluded you in this moment. The pain you barely even felt, his arms around you and his wings shielding you from the world, having him this close made it fade away. He looked back at Armaros, then at Malthus as he give him a quick nod. 
His wings spread out, still shielding you from view of the other angel and within a split second he was out of the hotel. Your head wasn't following along with the events. Maybe it was the adrenaline, or the loss of blood. All you felt was his almost squeezing tight grip and the wind as he flew as fast as he probably could. 

Before you knew it you were in an in familiar building and he gently laid you on a bed. Almost as if he was scared you would break. "What were you THINKING?" He started pacing around the room after putting you down and tucking you in. "Armaros, of all people. Are you INSANE?!" He didn't look at you. He just kept pacing. You tried to find some words but besides stuttering a little bit you got no word in between. Probably also because you were now starting to feel the exhaustion. You also heard a soft knock on the door. Charlies muffled voice came through, but the door must've been locked because she didn't answer. "Dad... she did this to.. protect us."
To which he sounded even more frustrated. "If I had shown up a second later she would be DEAD right now charlie." That silenced her. His horns were still there, his eyes were still red. He mustve been really mad. 

"And where was that DEADBEAT boyfriend of yours hm? Fucking STANDING there watching you die. What the FUCK are you even doing with that man." With that he was looking straight at you. Your brain froze for a moment. "B...Boyfriend? Who even are you talking about?" You just gave him a confused look. "That fucking deer boy you were smooching the other day, who the fuck else." His voice never calming down. If anything he looked even scarier then before. "Y...You mean Malthus?" The atmosphere had been so serious but just the idea of dating that guy for real made you burst into a fit of laughter. With little groans inbetween. Laughing hurt your side but you couldnt stop. He just looked at you confused then knelt down to your bed quickly looking at your side which had start slightly bleeding again. "I wouldn't date that man even if he was the last existing soul in the universe. Why the fuck would you even think that." His demeanor changed and calmed down a little bit as he put pressure on your side to stop the bleeding. He looked a little lost himself now. "I...saw you the other day. With... him". He grinded his teeth a little when saying 'him' as he focussed his eyes on your side. 
You looked at his face trying to read what was going on and why he was so mad. If me being in danger was the reason, it wouldn't matter if I was dating him or not. You give a little sigh. "You mean when he was in my room? What did you see?"
He frowned a little. "When he was about to kiss you." You shook your head thinking back to that. " And I guess you missed the part where I shoved him away and gave him an earful because he is always trying to get under my skin?" He looked at you in shock, and then he looked a little ashamed. His horns had now gone and his eyes were back to normal. And you let out another chuckle but that also hurt. "Stop laughing, you'll make the wound worse." He very gently pushed you back down to lay down on  the bed. And he seemed hesitant for a moment before he spoke extremely quiet, his voice had a hint of something you couldn't quite put your finger on.
" Who was... Armaros talking about then?" You looked up at him with a puzzled look. "Who is that... 'Little crush' he mentioned...?"

You froze. He had heard all of that. God what was it with you and being reckless with information these past few days. 
Now all that was left was to decide of you were going to be honest or not....