Reluctantly

After landing in hell, you found yourself at the hazbin hotel. Charlie had found you wondering the streets and brought you back to the hotel as a new resident. You were terrified to say the least. You didn't even know what you did to end up in hell in the first place.
   Overtime, you got used to hell and the way things worked. You had also become close with all of the residents in the hotel...well except one. Alastor. You had been pre warned about him and who he was was. You were scared of him. Even when he introduced himself your first day you felt uneasy.

   "The names Alastor dear! Pleaser to meet you! Truly a pleasure!" He said with his voice laced with radio static as he put his hand out for you to shake.

"Hi, I'm Y/N" you answered as you reluctantly put you hand out to shake his hand. After that you had been given your room key and you quickly left to get settled in. You didn't want to be near him. Something felt...off about him.

Later on Vaggie warned you about him and who he was. That only confirmed your fear of something being off. From then on you tried to avoid the demon as much as possible.

At this present day, you had only had a hand full of conversations with the radio demon. You were expecting to keep it that way up until alastor had enough of your odd behavior.

Alastor had seen you sitting at the bar with husk and angel drinking and having a good time. He thought he could come and get to know you better. You had been there for months now and he only knew a hand full of things about you which he had heard from the other residents. He didn't understand why everyone seemed to have a friendship with you except for him. You seemed to avoid him.

As he walked over and sat down you noticed him and excused yourself to your room. Alastor sighed and looked at Husk. "Now why is Y/N always scurrying off while I'm around. It's awfully rude."

Husk glared at him and answered, "I don't know why you would expect her to. Youre an Overlord. She's heard the stories. You scare everyone, why wouldn't you freak her out ." Husk then turned to continue cleaning the glass he had started.

Angel Dust scoffed "Dude she's like very afraid of you. Vaggie may or may not have disclosed your past to her when she got here. I wouldn't be surprised if she had nightmares about your ass."

Alastor was surprised by this. Most people at the hotel weren't exactly scared of him, unless he was mad of course. He usually liked it when people were scared of him but for some reason he didn't like that Y/N was. He got up and decided to solve this little issue with Y/N.

He walked to your room and knocked three times on your door. He heard a "Coming!" From the other side as the door opened.

You opened the door expecting to see Angel as he would usually stop by at night to hangout. To your surprise it was Alastor. You jumped and said "H-hey Alastor."

Alastor looked at you as you were practically shaking. He could tell you weren't expecting him. "Hello dear, I was wondering if we could have a little chat?"

His smile was wide as usual. It always freaked you out. Why in the world was he always smiling? "I- um sure?" You answered as you stepped out of the way for him to come in. What in the world did he want to talk to you about?

"Ah, ah, ah. It isn't safe to let men into your room. Your practically asking for something bad to happen!" He teased as your face went red with embarrassment and confusion. " I'm just joking dear! Why so serious?! Come on now." He put out his arm for you to link yours around.

You reluctantly stepped out of your doorway, but not taking his arm. He was a little taken aback as you didn't take his arm but decided not to think about it too much (but he was).

You guys walked in silence as he led you to your destination. Eventually you realized where you were going. His radio tower. You immediately felt uneasy. Was he going to kill you and broadcast your screams? No one is allowed in there. You eventually felt a hand on your shoulder and looked to see alastor looking down at you. As if reading your thoughts he said "No need to worry! If I wanted to hurt you I would have already" he smirked as your face became more worried than before. As much as he didn't like the fear on your face, he still did enjoy messing with you.

When you finally reached his radio tower you turned to him and nervously crossed your arms not looking in his eyes. "S-so what did you need to talk to me about?"

Alastor smirked at you facing to look at your face. "A little birdie told me you were a little scared of me" he walked over to you and put a claw under your chin to make you look up "look at me when I'm talking to you"

Your face flushed with embarrassment from his actions as well as his question. "I- I wouldn't say I'm afraid of you I just..." his facial expression deepened
as he waited for you to answer "okay I'm slightly afraid of you. I've heard stories about what you did."

"Is that why you've been avoiding me since you got here?" He questioned studying your eyes more.

"Y-yes, I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to be rude I just didn't want to get in your bad side. I didn't want to lead the same fate as the others." You answered moving your face out of his grasps and to look away.

"You do know I don't bring anyone to my radio tower," you nodded your head looking back at him, " I'm not going to hurt you Y/N. If I was going to I would have when you walked into the hotel your first day. I brought you here to help build trust. I trusted you with my most prized place, now can you trust that I'm not going to hurt you?" The question hurt coming out of his mouth. He was never so gentle. Why did he bring you here in the first place? What was he thinking? Why did he care about this stupid demon?

"W-we can work on it." You stated as almost a whisper. You didn't know what to think or say. This was the last thing you expected from the radio demon.

"Perfect!" Alastor exclaimed clapping his hands together. He bent down and whispered in your "This also means you need to stop avoiding me everytime I come around."

"Okay" you looked up and gave him a small smile.

The rest of the night the two of you sat in his radio tower and talked about anything and everything. It was honestly the best time either if you had in a long time.

At some point you had fallen asleep as the sun was rising. Alastor smiled a little as he noticed. As much as he hated touching, it wouldn't be wrong if he brought you to your room, right? He wouldn't be a gentlemen if he didn't.

He picked you up, careful not to wake you, and brought you to your room. As he walked through the lobby though, he got lots of confused stares. Especially from Angel Dust. He knew as soon as you woke up he would have to get the details.

Nobody really knew what happened that night, but they were aware of the strange change in how you acted towards one another going forward. You were always together, talking and giggling. Were you guys together? Were  you all of a sudden best friends? We'll that's for only Y/N and Alastor to know.