PARTY TWENTY

"I think we need to call the police. Maybe someone could have been there in the restroom and took her as soon as she walked in." The waitress added to the findings of Gabriel but Keilla shook her head because she didn't believe so.

"No, that could not be the case because not too long after she excused herself, I went to check on her. If someone took her in the restroom they could have at least left some chaos and I doubt it wouldn't have caused commotion down here."

They all looked at each being in deep thought trying to see what happened because what they had made no sense, how can you say that someone vanished through thin walls?

They had her footage of walking in the restroom but with no way out.

The waitress cleared her throat looked at the lost faces in front of her and smiled apologetically to them. "Am sorry guys but I have to go back to work, maybe I think you should call the cops too."

"Yes, go ahead and thank you for the assistance so far." She smiled kindly left them in the small control room and walked out.

Keilla was sweating inside wondering what this would do to her family now, they weren't over the kidnapping of Natara yet and now there was the case of Keitha to be added to the mix of everything.

Gabriel touched his hand over hers. "Are you okay?" She turned to look at him and shook her head.
"Gab, this is bad." She said and he just looked at her not knowing how else to comfort her.

He knew it that was way more bad and something in him told him that Keitha didn't ditch her because why would she?

Given what Keilla told her, keitha is the one who invited her here and you can't bring someone out and then ditch them except for psychopaths.

"Gabriel what am I going to say to my family, God if Natara's kidnapping didn't break us apart, this will surely as hell finish the work." She started panicking as she started pacing in the small room.

She stopped and looked at Gabriel.
"What do I do Gab? Tell me. You are the older one here." Gabriel frowned, yes he was but he didn't know of the Queens that much to know what to do next.

"First of all, calm down young girl." He said reaching for her and putting his hands on her arms.
"Everything is going to be just fine."

She looked at him and let out sounds out of her mouth.
She looked agitated and it kept distracting Gabriel so much.
He reached for her and tugged her closer to his chest.

"Calm down, am going to take care of it." She just nodded, because she was over this nightmare in her life, and day by day it kept worsening more than it already was.

"Give me the phone number of your residence, and I will call them." Keilla sniffled pulling from the hug.

She reached for her phone and passed her the number of Ludar because, in this state, he seemed to be the only person who stood by their family.

He is way more irresponsible but she can't have him call their father, mother, or Xavier, no she just knew no one mentioned was a better option than Ludar.

Gabriel reached for her hand pulled out of the control room and took her to sit down as he dialed the number Keilla had just given her.

"Hello."
"Hello."

"This is Gabriel Sanchez,"
"Gabriel?" Ludar questioned on the other side of the call.

"Yes sir."
"What is it, Gabriel?" Hearing the question, he turned to look at Keilla before answering.

"Can you meet me at Chef's Burger, it's urgent sir." Ludar was having his one late drink, which he usually took before going home when he had this call. But he could hear the seriousness of the situation for someone like Gabriel to call him.