:)

hey everyone !

just wanted to thank you all for 20k+ reads on this story. it has been #3 in #minsung out of 12k+ stories!!! this is crazyyyyy, i'm so so thankful for all the votes, reads and comments <3

currently i'm working on a new book called 'kiss me in your sleep'  the main ship is minsung, but i must mention that this new story maintains more deeper topics. i will write more deeply about ed and sh, since i feel like these topics should be more talked about and since my fav trope of fanfics are the sadder ones:) 

i can't promise for a happy ending, because eventually everything comes to an end and we all end up gone. but i can promise that this story will be a bit longer and maybe the chapters will be shorter as i got some messages saying that my chapters to this book are too long sometimes and hard to read.

once again, i'm sorry, english is not my first language so i may make many grammar or spelling mistakes, but i'm trying to learn from my mistakes and do better in the future.

yours truly,

minxdel

'kiss me in your sleep'

and they were roommates.
han jisung is an introverted boy, willing to spread awareness through his voice, through his lyrics.
lee minho is a typical 'bad boy'. always causing trouble. but an extremely talented hip hop dancer, and a tattoo artist.
what happens when the sun and the moon collide?