⭒16

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller 

When Chaewol entered the jewelry store together with Haechan her eyes widened at the dazzling display of the rings

When Chaewol entered the jewelry store together with Haechan her eyes widened at the dazzling display of the rings. The sales person didn't hesitate to immediately walk up to them. "Welcome! How may I help you today, is there anything specific that you are looking for?"

"We are here to look for engagement rings, but we will just have a look around first."

"Well just let me know if you need any help." saying this the salesperson politely left them.

Chaewol and Haechan started browsing through the display cases that held an array of rings topped with all types of diamonds and gemstones. They looked through the different styles that were offered, from the classic timeless ones to the more intricate and modern styles.

The sales person came to them and politely started explaining to them about the different styles that the store offered. Teaching them about the different types of bands and basic details when it comes to choosing diamonds - the cut, color, clarity and carat weight. Chaewol got overwhelmed by all of that information, her brain absolutely flooded.

Haechan noticed this, "Hey you good?"

"Yeah, I just didn't know that buying a simple engagement ring could be this hard. I think my brain is going to explode from all of that information."

"Don't worry too much about that." he assured her, "Just look for something that you like. Do you already have an idea of what you want?"

"I guess something that's simple and isn't too heavy to wear daily." Haechan nodded at that information and started looking around.

"Come here, these look pretty good." he pulled her towards a display that held some casual ring styles like the ones she mentioned. She looked through the different designs and tried on a few with the help of the worker present there.

The rings she looked through were pretty, but none of them felt like the perfect one. Then something caught the corner of her eyes. It was a pair of simple matching platinum bands with the intricate carving of a sun and moon embedded with a singular small diamond.

"Hyuck, instead of traditional wedding rings, why don't we get matching rings?" Chaewol pulled the boy over to take a look at the rings that she had just spotted.

"That's an excellent selection miss, would you like to try them on?" the worker told her.

The moment Chaewol put the ring on she knew that this was what she wanted and Haechan felt the same as well.

"I think that these are the ones."

"I think so too."

The date for the wedding was approaching and everyone was busy trying to get everything in order for the big day. Everyone was now gathered in a studio at CW Fashions to prepare for the photoshoot. Nari walked around with her camera hung around her neck as she checked on the equipment, waiting for Haechan and Chaewol to arrive.

Haechan was the first person to come, wearing a crisp and clean black tuxedo along with his signature jewelry that he always wore. Nari chose to take a couple solo shots of him while they were waiting for Chaewol to get changed. The girl arrived a while later wearing a simple satin dress in the color white, her hair slicked back into a bun. The Dreamies all broke into loud cheers once Chaewol came, Haechan turned around at the soft sound of Chaewol's approach.

When he laid eyes on her, a gasp caught in his throat. Time seemed to momentarily halt as he absorbed the ethereal sight before him.Chaewol stood adorned in a breathtaking wedding dress, the delicate lace and flowing train creating an aura of timeless beauty. The soft glow of the studio's lights accentuated every detail, making her look like a vision from a fairy tale. Haechan's eyes widened in sheer awe as he struggled to find words, the sheer elegance and radiance of Chaewol was breathtaking.

Haechan held his hand out to Chaewol, helping her with her heels and guided her to the front.

"You look really beautiful..." he whispered, looking at her.

He snaked his arm around her waist, getting ready for Nari to take the pictures. Chaewol's cheeks burned up at the gesture and the fact that all the Dreamies were screaming wasn't helping.

As the couple stood side by side, ready to capture the magic of their love, the Dreamies couldn't contain their excitement. Jeno, always the cheerful one, started the enthusiastic applause, and soon the others joined in, creating an impromptu chorus of joy.

"Look at them! The power couple of the century!" Chenle exclaimed, clapping his hands and letting out a squeak in rhythm with the others.

Jaemin chimed in, "Seriously, guys, I've never seen two people look this good together. It's like a scene from a movie!"

Renjun, with his characteristic wit, added, "If this were a competition, you two would win 'Most Stunning Couple' without a doubt."

Nari, the honorary Dreamie, joined the celebration, "And let's not forget how handsome Haechan looks in that suit! It's criminal!"

"Come on the two of you, get closer." Nari motioned towards them to stand closer to each other.

Haechan and Chaewol shuffle their feet closer to each other according to Nari's words, both of them too shy to look at the other in the eye. Chenle took this opportunity to sneak up on Chaewol shoving her into Haechan's arms.

Getting thrown off balance the girl fell into Haechan, his arms wrapping around her to keep her from falling. The tips of their noses rubbed against each other as they looked into each others eyes.

As Nari skillfully captured the moments between Haechan and Chaewol, the Dreamies couldn't resist adding their unique touch to the photoshoot. With each click of the camera, the energy among the group intensified.

Chenle, ever the playful one, started making goofy faces behind the scenes, trying to make the couple burst into laughter. Jisung and Jaemin, not to be outdone, initiated a spontaneous dance-off, turning the serene atmosphere into a lively party.

"Y'all better be ready for the Dreamies dance crew!" Chenle shouted, throwing in some extravagant dance moves while Jaemin followed suit, showcasing his flair for rhythm.

Renjun, caught up in the excitement, began singing a tune at the top of his lungs, adding a musical backdrop to the chaos. Jeno and Mark, not wanting to be left out, joined the merriment with some light-hearted banter and playful teasing.

 Jeno and Mark, not wanting to be left out, joined the merriment with some light-hearted banter and playful teasing

words: 1081

It's soon coming to an end guys, two more chapters + an epilogue 😭

How are we feeling about it?