Courtyard (revised)

Authors note: yeah im never completing this but i know i could write it better than i did in 2020 💀

The wind crashed against me roughly as I hurried to class. I knew that I would be there early but I still felt the need to rush. As I ran through the courtyard I spotted my friend Leon and quickly turned and accidentally ran into someone. "Shit..." I stared at their outfit for a while and instantly recognized who it was that I ran into 'fuck im screwed' I quickly backed away and looked up at him nervously. It was mondo oowada, one of the most dangerous delinquents, that I had ran into and I was prepared for the worst. I inhaled sharply and began to apologize "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" He just stared at me and scoffed "whatever...it's fine. You don't gotta apologize." I sighed relieved and he began to speak again "You're Leon's friend right? I've talked to him a few times in detention." I nodded and laughed "yeah I try to keep him out of trouble...I'm surprised he mentioned me to you though." Mondo chuckled "He gets real bored in detention and rambles a lot. Though mostly he talks about people he finds hot. Which is like...any man or woman who breathes air..." I laughed again and rolled my eyes "yep. That's Leon for you. I remember this one time in freshman year he told me that he was into byakuya. That was the day I questioned why I was even his friend." Mondo shook his head and looked at me a bit shocked "yknow I didn't think he could get any worse than liking hagakure but byakuya is definitely one of the worst men he could find attractive." I sighed and shook my head "sometimes I want to think he's joking about liking some people but I know he really does have that horrible of a taste.." just then as I heard mondo laughing the bell rang and I pulled out my phone looking at the time "shit..I gotta go to class! I hope leons not gonna be upset I didn't talk to him." I looked back over to leon and he seemed to be distracted by some guy with short green hair "and I hope he hasn't fallen in love again god.." Mondo waved goodbye and I left reluctantly heading to my first class.