♤INFO ON MIA REPULSA♧

after 10,000 thousand year, Rita Repulsa made the most biggest gift that she couldn't take back. which is she had a daughter name Mia rose Repulsa, she wanted to turn her daughter evil but it didn't work. When Mia's grandfather master vile decided to send her to earth for her safety away from her mother.

At the age of 6, Mia discover her magic and she got scared because she hurt her adopted brother, so she went to the beach with her adopted mother that where she met a guy name Jackson Oliver the younger brother of tommy Oliver.  she never knew what love was until she met him.

At the age of 13, she was bullied by bulk and skull because of her eating disorder and height. until Jackson came and save her from them, after that she also meet five other people named Jason, Kimberly, Zack, Billy, and Trini. 

At the age of 15, she felt like her mother was trying to control her magic. one day she was walking home from school until she got teleport to a wired place with Jason, Kimberly, Zack, Billy, and Trini. and she became the purple ranger.

Now she has to handle her mother's evil green and orange rangers, but little does she know that the evil orange ranger is Jackson. will Mia feel sad or will she feel betrayed by her own mother and crush. 

————————————————

hello everyone so this is my first book and i just wanted to say hi and follow me on TikTok and Instagram at MOONNSUNNYX and if you want more book dm me on my Instagram. have a wonderful day everyone and i hope you have a good night, day, evening, or noon wherever you are.