mEnTalLy DiStUrBeD rOlEs 😈

ROLES ,

😈leader😈

😈second-in-command😈

😈chaos-giver😈

😈trainee😈

😈spy😈

😈relations coordinator😈

😈general chaos😈

ROLE DEFINITIONS ,

😈leader😈
takes care of all additions to the cult, and makes new chapters and chaotic ideas. (this person is me! not an available role, sorry pookies)

😈second-in-command😈
helps out the leader, and will take control of this cult if i ever leave wattpad. (I WONT BUT STILL) this person has to be approved by me, and must be at least a BWAHAHAHAH on the scale of 1 to BWAHAHAHAH.

😈chaos-giver😈
these people will train people who have put themselves as 7 or below on the scale of 1 to BWAHAHAHAH. this person's job is to spam the less-mentally-disturbed until they are fully disturbed and can graduate to the role of general chaos.

😈trainee😈
these people put themselves as 7 or below on the scale of 1 to BWAHAHAHAH. they will be trained to unlock their full capacity of mentally-disturbed-ness. however, if you don't want to be a trainee, you can just be a general chaos >:)

😈spy😈
these people will spy on cults that go against the morals of this cult. (I don't know any at the moment, but an example: a cult that is about being calm)

😈relations coordinator😈
these people will help our cult ally with other chaotic cults, such as the gremlin cult or the bagel cult.

😈general chaos😈
these people are ones who just want to be chaotic and don't care about having a role! their job is just... to be the embodiment of chaos.

😈oh and bluebirdd- asked for a... special spot...😈
blue's title is 'luigi's buttcheek' and she is in charge of... folding fig trees? i'm so confused- but it's chaotic and this is a chaotic cult so okay *confusedly yeets table*

ROLE AVAILABILITY ,

😈leader😈
1/1, taken by me!

😈second-in-command😈
0/1 ,, people in the running (elections held on March 20th) (don't apply unless i know you well enough to know your *wattpad* name)
astrokitt- (astra)
equestrianballerina (sophie)
bluebirdd- (blue)
OceanstarofOceanclan (oceanstar)
Madeforadventure (skylar)
frosted_litez (swift)
YourLocalSoggyWaffle (nisaar)

😈chaos-giver😈
8/infinity ,, Members:
muddypawss-
Madeforadventure
Nasuada16
ThatDramioneGirlie
raejax1
HttydWofwarriorcats
Kittycatcat-
Madeforadventure
KoileafTheFishstick