prologue

{𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉}
'Thoughts'
Narrative

We spend a lot of our time on Earth wanting things

Money...

Popularity...

The latest technology...

But once you stop looking for what you want...

...You just might-

"Find everything you need?" Kade asked he costumer. '𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘱' "Thanks for shopping at Spenser's." He said "Have a nice day or... whatever." "Thanks! You to!" The lady said but kade just didn't pay attention.

"So rude!" She said as she walked away and passed kade's boss "like I'm ever shopping here again!" The lady said making kade's boss's eye's widen then look over to kade who sighed.

Suddenly his phone then starting to ring.

'She must have something important to tell me

'She must have something important to tell me.' kade thought

' kade thought

"Excuse me!!"

"Excuse me!!"

'I'd nather disappear

'I'd nather disappear.' kade thought as he was zoning out.

"Helloooo!?" The girl shouted "Earth to cashier, I'm ready to check out!" "M-my bad!" Kade said.

"You know as your manager, I have to say I'm not very pleased." Stace said "but if you keep bringing that joyless aura with you to work, I'm gonna have to fire you. Be friendly to the costumers, even if it's not genuine. And would it kill you to smile kevin?" He finished.

"It's kade!"

"What was that? That gloomy attitude of yours to loud." Stace said and kade looked down at his phone with a frown.

(Time skip brought to you by kade being depressed)

Later after kade was done with work he deaded to where his girlfriend wanted to meet up. Aka, Burger Prince.

"It's just... Not working out." Ellie stated but kade was unfazed by it "Yeah, that's the reaction I predicted." She said with a small smile.

"Well my shirt at work kinda sucked. And I kind of saw this coming." He explained "Then you understand why, right?" She asked him "I feel like you're not quite over-" she was saying but was cut off "I get it. You're like the third girl I've dated this month." [Damn, lucky him]

"So theirs no reason to explain." Kade stated. Once ellie heard this she clenched her hand on her drink up and poured it onto kades head in anger.

She then looked at him angrily "My advice... Stop seeking help from women and find it yourself. You're breaking hearts when yours isn't even there. It's selfish!" She said making kade look down in sadness.

"I didn't mean it like that. I just knew this would happen so..." He tried to explain "whatever. Hope you find your heart one day. Goodbye, "Darling."

{Kade POV}

'I really don't believe...'

I was thinking as everyone in the restaurant looked at me and murmured.

'...That I'll ever be able to find my heart again.'  I thought

(Time skip brought to you by kades three ex's this month)

It was currently 9:47 P.M on Friday.

'I guess I shouldn't expect texts from Ellie anymore.'

'Is she right? Am I selfish?'

'Maybe that's why I can't stay in a long term relationship.'  I thought to myself

"At least i have you cosmo." I said as i started to pet my cat "Do you happen to know where my heary went?" I asked him but he didn't responded "Same."

Suddenly I heard a loud boom from outside. When I looked at the window a saw a glowing green light.

'What the hell was that?'

'So bright...'  I thought as a squinted from the brightness.

I then put my jacket on and went outside to see what it was. When I got closer to where the sound came from, I saw a what was like a spaceship that was glowing green.

As I got closer, out if nowhere two figures bursted out and were flying!?

I didn't find my heart that day.

Instead...

I found something completely out of this world.
_____________________________
A/N- I know that this is like my fourth book and I haven't finished any of the others but, I don't care. Anywayyyyyy these chapters will most likely take less time to post and will be shorter so, yay! Also don't forget to vote and look at my other books if you haven't seen them. Enjoy! O(≧∇≦)O

Word count:629/700

date:3/8/24