aftermath

Me (author): hii!! Guys!!! If you have questions please put them in the comments!! I would gladly reply!! Anyways enjoy this chapter!!

⚠️Warning!!: actual smut! Skip if needed!⚠️
______________
Solar's pov:
I woke up with ruin next to me... If I was talking to myself when ruin was bad he would have scolded me or something.. but here I am with ruin my boyfriend in my bed .. God how lucky I am to have him... I'm glad that ruin is my boyfriend. I admired ruin by looking at him. I started rubbing his arm lightly. He snuggled up to me more and I let him. I like the attention. He soon finally opened his beautiful eyes to look at me. "Hi cutie" I said to ruin who liked the pet name. "Hi handsome" he said back. I couldn't help but blush.. even though we have been dating for awhile... I still get flustered by him. He stared in my eyes as I did the same. Ruin then got closer to me. He kissed me and I did back. This one lasted longer but it only felt like 1 second... I pulled ruin for another kiss and he continued to kiss me. Barely pulling apart we were litterly makeing out. I was loseing my breath but I didn't care.. if I could kiss ruin I would give up anything to kiss him. Of course he kissed back with no questions. I slowly but gradually got on top of him and kissed him not stopping. I finally parted away ruin (by only inches) both of us panting out of breath. After I stopped, me and ruin were breathing heavily I continued to kiss his beautiful lips. I was making out with him literally. I traveled my hands around his body making him feel pleasure and make beautiful sounds that traveled out of his mouth. I still kissed him even though he was moaning in the kiss. I slowly started tugging on his pants. (Ruin and solar have nothing down there!!) And I slid them off. I could see ruin was blushing super red. "Is this fine with you?" I asked. "U-um ya j-just flushed is all!!" He said. "ok then" I said putting my hands on his sencers making him make sound. I didn't blame him.. he's never done this before... But I also have not but it seems like I'm doing a decent job. I was touching his sencers and was making him blush more. Covering his face with his hands. I took one of my hands and removed his hands from his face. "You look at me now..." I said gently. He obeyed and looked straight in my eyes.

_____________
Ruin's pov:
I looked straight in his eyes after he commanded it. Of course I obeyed and I stared in his beautiful orange eyes. I was arching my back at this point and I didn't want it to end it felt too good.
I can't believe I'm doing this with solar!! He is so demanding but I like his demandedness. He was being suggestive and I got more flustered. He stopped finally and my back went back down. "S-solar why did you stop-!" I said begging him to do it again. He took me by the waste and began rubbing him against me. It felt so good... My back then arched and I was making those sounds again. But this time all my senses were going of and my eyes were rolling back in my head. He then was kissing me while doing this and I was just moaning into the kiss. SO EMBARRASING! I covered my mouth we finally spread. I was still making the sounds but in was muffled due to my hand covering my mouth. He then took one hand from my moving waste. He took my hand away from my mouth and slammed me onto him hard. I made a very loud sound sound. "I like hearing- your beautiful sounds-" he said breathing hard. I blushed even reder than before and now I was overheating my body turned on my fans. He cept doing this until... We heard something. It was solar's phone... He signaled me to be quiet... I obead once more but he was still doing it. "Hello?" Solar said as best as possible. "Hi solar it's moon!" Moon said. "H-hi moon watcha need?" He said no trying give away that he is litterly f*cking me. "Oh I was just wondering if you can help me with fc? He wants another servant apparently" he said. "I- I actually can't!!" Solar said giving me a suggestive look that of course made me blush. "Um why not?" Moon said. "I'm busy with- 'he thought a little' -sorry um just busy with ruin!" He said. "o-k? See ya then!" He said solar put the phone down and said "I'm glad that you could stay quiet darling~ now let's continue shall we~" he said "Solar?!" Moon said through the phone. We both stared at eadother. He took the phone and said "by moon have a good day!!" Solar said and hanged up. " Now shall we~?" He said. I nodded not able to speak.

_____________
Moon's pov:
Did I just catch them doing "it"?! No they can't! We're robots! We don't have anything down there except sensers- eewwww.... I hate this stuff. I'm just going to go back to fc...

_____________
Solar's pov:
I was rubbing myself against him and was not getting enough- I still had my clothes on.. I stopped and pushed ruin away a little. He seemed disappointed that I stopped. I slowly took my pants off. Ruin stared at me because he never seen me... Well... Naked. I pulled him towards me. I started thrusting myself on him. God that felt so much better... I was now grunting... Out of control... It seems that it also felt different to ruin because he was gripping the bedsheets biting his lower lip. I layed him down and sat on him. He stared in my eyes and I stared in his. I started kinda bounceing on him. After I did that I was loseing my breath. I layed next to him.. both of us breathing hard. We stayed like that for awhile. Ruin then spun twoard to me snuggling me. I could feel his breath on my shoulder. He then took a big bite marking me. I grunted a little. But then I put ruin on me and I was nibbling on his shoulders. I thinked he liked it.. after I did that we both were tired and had bite marks on our shoulders. We looked in each other's eyes. I was kissing him. After I did that we were out of breath again. We snuggled together and fell asleep again.

______________
Me (author):
Hiii sorry if people don't like smut but I did make this for people who might of wanted it. Hope the people who read this liked it. I tried my best! Anyways have a good day/night!
1183 words!!