Chapter one: Drinks with Shanks and Benn Beckman

A black to strawberry blond hair female was training with a blond hair male and she jumped back as a bird claw slash and she kicked the male to the ground "marco give it up I win this spar" spoke the female and the male chuckles and stands up "this time tsukuyomi" spoke marco and the female smiled. She looked at her other crewmates and a brown haired male laughed "thatch shut up" spoke marco and she sighed and leaned against the side of the mast and stares at the ocean. She turned around to a black haired male with freckles on his face "hey ace" greeted tsukuyomi and the male smiled "hey moon" spoke ace and she plays tag with ace and thatch and marco. 

After a few hours, thatch walked into the kitchen and started to make some food and tsukuyomi sat and leaned on the moby dicks wall and looks at thatch as he brought some food. She takes the food and starts to eat and she continues to eat the delicious food and when she finishes she stands up and puts her food in the sink. She walked out and looked at the sky and watched as the time changed into sunset and others headed off to bed she waited for a while and when she was the only one on the top deck she sighs. 

She smiles as she shifts into her dragon form and spreads her wings and jumped of the moby dick and flew over the ocean and flew up into the darkening sky and flew through the air flapping her wings gracefully keeping a slow steady speed. She flew north and she speed up and her ear-like appendages flopping against her head and she heard something as the ear appendages lift up as she hears talking and she looks around her bright purple eyes looking at a ship ahead of her and she recognized it as the red-haired pirates. She looks down and notices a red-haired male calling her down and she dives down and lands on the ship.

Tsukuyomi looked at the red haired male standing next to his crew "shanks what is that" asked a blond male and tsukuyomi looks at him and tilts her head and roars. The crew got ready to fight and she growls and prepared to fight back and the red haired male notice "stand down" spoke the red haired male and the others were surprised "shanks" spoke a black haired male and shanks sighed. Tsukuyomi moved and shifted into her human form again and she was wearing white swimsuit top and black jeans with some combat boots and she had a red and gold coat on her shoulders. "Hey shanks" spoke tsukuyomi and the crewmates looked at her. "Tsukuyomi hows it going this is my crew" spoke shanks and pointed at his crew and called them by name and she nods her head at them. "Nice to meet you all" spoke tsukuyomi and they nodded at her and yassop looked at her.

"The black thing covered in scales" spoke yassop and she looks at him "that was me in my dragon form and the dragon name is a night fury" spoke tsukuyomi and they nodded. Shanks smiles "tsukuyomi benn come on" spoke shanks and she and benn beckman followed shanks all the way to the captains quarters. Shanks hand benn a drink and tsukuyomi picked up the wine offered and took a drink. "So shanks how you been" spoke tsukuyomi and shanks smiled and he looked at her "good and how are you" spoke shanks and she nods "its alright" states tsukuyomi. 

Shanks smiles and benn looks at tsukuyomi and tsukuyomi looked at benn "so your benn beckman" spoke tsukuyomi and she looked at him and benn looks at her and they stare at each other. She looks at shanks and sighs "shanks you got some good crewmates shanks and benn you captain can be childish but he is a good guy at heart" spoke tsukuyomi and benn smiled and nodded. She continues to drink with benn and shanks and they have some conversations on how its been and whats they have been up to and she stood up and left the quarters and shifts into her night fury form and flew off and headed back the way she came. She flew as the sun starts to come up and she flies at a high speed and got back to the Moby Dick and landed on the deck. She curled up in a ball in her dragon form and fell asleep and she stays asleep as the door on her left opened and ace came out and noticed her in her dragon form.