~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦~

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗬'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜'𝗺 𝗦𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗧^𝗧 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲! :𝗗) 

(Best read in dark mode.) 

After flashing our IDs at the bouncer, some taking longer to inspect than others (Chan pouted when the bouncer only glanced at his card, saying that seeing the "1" at the beginning of his birth year was enough), we made our way to the VIP booth in the back that Mya and I had reserved beforehand.

"Now I feel old," Chan whined, scooting into his seat and sitting on the end of the U-shaped booth after the rest of us had already crowded in.

Minho sat at the other open end of the booth, and Felix and I followed, Mya and Changbin to my left, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin basically on top of each other in the middle, Jisung and Chan at the other end, directly across from Minho and I.

"You didn't feel old before?" Hyunjin commented saracastically, and I wondered where he found the breath to do so as Jeongin was nearly crushing him. Hyunjin groaned and pushed Jeongin off his lap when that's where he ended up, trying to shift and make himself more comfortable in his seat. "Dude, get the hell off of me, I don't swing that way."

"Sorry," Jeongin grinned, his eyes slimming as he tried to scoot back over and not ride Hyunjin's thigh with how little space there was.

I glanced at Mya, who shrugged. Maybe we should have reserved two booths so we wouldn't be so crammed into one...

Seungmin and Minho chuckled at the same time, their expressions barely discernible under the dim, blue-tinted lights. Chan sighed, but couldn't keep a smirk off his face.

"Should we order some drinks?" He suggested, scanning the QR code on the table and pulling up the drink menu on his phone.

Jisung started to say something and order a drink before Changbin shot him a glare and stated a quick and firm "No." Jisung's jaw dropped open in disbelief, and he opened his mouth to argue.

"Changbin, we're here to have fun, let me loosen up, man!" Jisung pleaded. "I won't drink a lot—"

Minho snickered, and spoke up as if he and Jisung had gotten very close since the interview. "Define 'a lot', by your standards."

Jisung leaned back, stretching his arms above his head. "That depends, what are we talkin'? Beer? Wine? Soju? Three bottles, for all of them."

I arched a brow at the idol. "Max?"

Jisung shot me a curious look, followed by a devilish grin. "Minimum."

"No," Changbin repeated firmly, Jisung's definition only backing up his decision. "No drinking."

Jisung's brows furrowed with incredulity,  but Mya's hand snaked up Changbin's arm before the two could start another debate. "Let's just start off with a few shots, huh?" 

She looked up at Changbin, since, sitting down, she was slightly at a lesser height advantage than him. I cocked my head and did a double take. How the heck did that happen? Both the height shift and the apparent comfort with physical contact, her hand placed on his upper arm.