Chapter 1

A/N: Here's the start of this story, hopefully I make this justice. Lucifer is such a soft lovable dilf, I wanted to express what goes on in my mind when thinking of scenarios with him. Also, this is taking place weeks after the extermination day

________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the streets nearby the hotel)

A loud explosion happens as a sinner runs out the building. With a gash on their arm, panting and coughing from smoke. Running blindly around the streets of hell. Hearing a group of sharks not far behind chasing them. Panicking as the fox-like sinner knocks stuff over to slow the group down. A collective of curses being said as the sharks fell over each other.

Taking this chance for a swift turn around a corner, bumping into someone in the process. Landing on top of them on the ground, without looking giving them a quick apology as the sinner gets up to run again. Scared that the group is close by, the fear of being captured and muzzled by them. Whimpering as the gash throbs in pain, as their wrist get grabbed roughly. Suddenly being pushed into an alley to hide.

Back being pressed against somebody's chest, a hand covering their mouth as the group ran passed without being noticed. Relief settling in, knowing they're gone now. Ears perking up as a small cough occurs behind them, remembering being dragged in. Looking above, eyes widening as the sight before them, face becoming pale.

====================================

(Moments before, Lucifer's POV)

Deciding to clear his mind as everyone in the new and improved hotel gets settled in. Taking a stroll nearby since it's been awhile since he's been around the area. Zoning out as his thoughts are fill with envy as before he left, seeing Charlie and Vaggie being 'lovey-dovey' with each other. Happy that Charlie has found their other half, he couldn't help to feel empty. Messing around with the ring on him, becoming distracted.

As everything gets blurry, the ground shakes breaking the trance. Halting his steps from the sudden nearby explosion. *What the..?* A flurry of noises coming closer to him, not able to think as a sinner with white hair turned a corner. Colliding into him to the ground, groaning from the impact and rubbing his head. Feeling a weight on top of him, looking up to the sinner.

Pausing as he sees visible injuries all over their body, stopping to gaze at the gash on their arm. *Woah, what... happened to her?* Not even giving him a glance, standing up with a quick apology ready to run again. With a swift motion, Lucifer grabs her wrist roughly and pushed them into an alley. Pulling them against his chest, covering their mouth. Whatever is going on, must be serious if they were in such a hurry to get away. Sure enough, a group of sharks ran passed the alley looking pissed.

Feeling the sinner in his arms relaxed as the group left. Making his presence known, coughing nervously to get their attention. Fox-like ears perking up, finally looking up at him. Eyes wide as their face pales, confusion on his face. "Um, are you alright? Hello?" Tilting his head at you for a response but panic is shown as your body faints in his arms. "Shit..." Sighing aloud as he knows leaving you behind wasn't an option.

Lifting you in his arms, spreading his wings open ready for flight. Taking a glance at your features, seeing marks of restraints on the neck. Focused now, he flys back to the hotel and hurries to the door. Kicking it open, all eyes on him as everyone looks at the scene before them. "Charlie! She needs help, medical attention now!" Running in a vacant room, laying them down on the bed as Charlie rushes in with a med kit in hand. "Oh my gosh, dad what happened?"

After explaining all that happened up to now, patching up the wounds. "Oh my, she's covered in bruises.." Charlie exclaimed with worry. Finally done, leaving the two alone to get food ready. Lucifer grabs a chair, placing it by the bed and taking a seat. Noticing the scar over your eye, reaching his hand to touch.

Feeling a pressure in his chest, as he gently glides his fingers over it. Stopping as you began to wince, face scrunched up in a pained expression. Retracting his hand as he wonders how you even ended up this way or if he hadn't left for a stroll... Would you even be alive? Shaking his head to dismiss the thoughts of you. "What am I doing? I just met her and now I'm being protective?" Questioning himself, standing up to leave the room. Giving you one more glance as he closes the door behind him.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know it's short but, it's just getting started. This is a lot harder than I thought since it's a full story and not a one-shot. So, slow updates on this one because I want to do longer chapters.