Memories (Beidou x Ningguang)

Beidou POV

I smile looking at my resting wife she looks so peaceful when she's asleep unlike when she is awake she causes a real riot, we've been married for 5 years and so much has happened since then. It all started when we met after Beidou's numerous fines had almost landed her in jail for the first time and I was to decide. She is very... free-willed you could call it afterwards she invited me for dinner at the Liuli Pavillion and that was a fairly enjoyable night for both of us. Then I got very busy and so did she so we focused on our work for a few years, even though she kept getting fined whenever she came back, I still found myself drawn to her and started working less and catching up with her. We started dating roughly before Rex Lapis's death and Beidou went away on her trip, whenever she'd leave I would stare over the boats and watch her ship distance itself although then she decided to park it in a more remote spot so I had to stop doing that. Then Rex Lapis was killed which sent the whole of Liyue into a spiral, we were unable to find a killer, although at the time it was suspected that Lumine was to have some involvement as she ran away from the scene and a fatui harbinger followed. While I was dealing with that crisis Beidou had written to me about a child she had found by the name Kazuha and he was going to be accompanying her back to Liyue Harbor and maybe for longer, attach was a photograph and I have to admit he looks an awful lot like me but that's mostly the hair and the red streak. Soon after we won the fight against Beisht with the help of the Traveler, the Adeptus, and their creation the Guizhong Bullista. Soon after that Beidou returned and we had a lengthy talk, apparently Inazuma is now sealed, no one goes in and out safely because their ruler the Almighty Shogun has put up a lightning barrier to stop people from getting in or out, that didn't stop her though she planned to go back with the traveler soon. The next few months were the most boring months of my life, I tried to do work and keep myself occupied but I couldn't stop myself from gazing at the boats in the harbor each day awaiting her return. The minute she returned she visited me and proposed to me, I said yes and we had a beautiful spring wedding with Keqing as my maid of honor and Ganyu, Traveler, and Yun Jin as bridesmaids, Beidou had Zhongli and Kazuha by her side, Kazuha has started living with us and has formed a kind of mother-son relationship with me, he's quite an admirable boy who says some very poetic and beautiful things, he's also very helpful in helping me cook and manage Liyues financial issues. His girlfriend Kamisato Ayaka from Inazuma is very sweet as well they seem very close and similar I would happily welcome her into our family. It's been very relaxing since then, Beidou's been staying in Liyue more often and spending more time with me and Kazuha, we're thinking of adopting another kid but we still need to ask Kazuha about that, "Darling," I look next to me to where Beidou has risen and is starting at me hanging off my shoulder "your laps comfortable" we both starting laughing as she kisses my cheek and sits on my lap again "what were you thinking bout?" "us" At that word Beidou sits right up looking at me worried as if I'm going to say something to break her heart, "how much I love us" She breathes a sigh of relief and lies back down "I love you," she says looking at me running her hand along my face "I love you to".