Three

Daryl looked at Lindsey as she was throwing up. She had just woke up and now she's sick. "Lindsey?"

"I'm okay, Daryl." She tells him. "I was sick yesterday."

Daniel smirked at them as he knew what was wrong. Lindsey was pregnant. Daryl didn't believe her as he knew something was wrong. He saw her yesterday before they left to find Merle that she was throwing up, then it dawned on him. "Shit, we didn't think..."

"I think you two need to talk long and hard." Daniel tells him.

Daryl looked back at Lindsey as she was drinking her some water. He knew she was pregnant and he had no worries. That girl is the one he wants and he was having a baby by her, if she truly is pregnant. "Lindsey?' She looked at him. "I think you could be pregnant."

She stared at him shock. "What? I mean, I know we've been having sex...shit." She says.

Daryl pulled her into him. "I will protect you and our child. Only thing we have to do is figure out if you truly are." He says kissing her head. He looked to see Daniel staring at him causing him to say it. "I love you, Lindsey."

She looked up at him. "I love you." She says kissing him then looked around them. "Sorry, but I can't handle the smell of these dead bodies." She walked away. "See you at the funeral."

Daryl nodded as he watched her walk away. He looked beside him and shook his head as he dragged the walker to the burn pile. Daniel looked away from Carol to see Daryl burning bodies as Lindsey tried to stay far away from the bodies.
~~~
Lori looked at her sister as she was standing beside Daryl. She wanted to speak to her as soon as possible. Once they were done, Lori went to Lindsey. "Can we talk?"

Lindsey looked at her. "What?"

"I'm sorry for what happened in the past. You have Daryl now and he keeps you happy. Something Shane couldn't do and... I was a horrible sister for what I have done." Lori says.

"Sorry? Lori, you are way too late on apologizing to me." She tells her. "You should have done that the moment Rick asked you what was wrong, but you didn't as you wanted him too. Wonder how Rick will feel when he finds out that you and Shane have been sleeping together for years even when you were pregnant with Carl." Lori was shocked. "I'm not stupid and neither is Rick."

"Lindsey, come on."

Walking away, Lindsey felt Daryl put his arms around her. "Don't worry about her. You have me." He says as he kissed her head. "And that little one if you are."

Smiling, she looked at him. "I know. She thought she should apologize, but it's too late."

"That it is. You need to rest."

"That sounds good.' She says. "Wish we find a place that could be safer for us and to find out if I'm pregnant."

"And we will."