1. Returing to Trollstopia

Queen Poppy, Viva, Branch, and Brozone had returned to Trollstopia after staying at Vacation Island. They were staying with Bruce for a little bit after rescuing Floyd from Velvet and Veneer, they just needed to whine down and spend time together with each other, but Poppy was eventually ready to come back to her duty as Queen.

"So, Poppy, how much longer until we get to ... what was the place called again?" asked Viva.

"Trollstopia, Vivs! And, we're almost there!" Poppy replied, excited to show her long-lost sister her friends.

"Okay, I trust you!" Viva yelled back, feeling nervous that she's leaving Hole N' Fun to move in somewhere completely different.

Tiny then yelled out " We almost there, everybody!" into Rhonda's speaker system.

"I'm gonna go check on the boys." Viva said as she walked into the back of Rhonda.

"Hey guys, you doing ok?"

"Yeah!" Brozone replied in unison.

"We're just going through some old pictures, memories, y'know." responded Clay.

"Like this one of us with Pooka Shell necklaces!" yelled Bruce

"Or Bitty B's perm!" Floyd joked.

Viva gasped, "OH MY GOSH, SHOW ME, PLEASE!!"

"Ha, ha, we don't need to-" just then, Branch was interrupted by John Dory, who was holding a photo. He then yelled "Got it!"

Viva grabbed the photo, squealed loudly. "OH MY GOSH, YOU LOOK SOOO CUUUTTEE!" "She laughed loudly as she saw the picture of Baby Branch with his hilarious looking perm.

"It was an era!" Branch yelled.

"Tragic..." John Dory muttered quietly.

10 minutes later...

Rhonda had landed right in the middle of Troll Village — or Trollstopia if you want to — and immediately Poppy squealed out of joy and ran out of Rhonda to greet everybody.

"Hey everyone, I'm baaacck!"

Everybody gasped, "Poppy, you're home!" screamed The Snack Pack.

"Hi guys!" Poppy laughed as she ran to hug to hug The Snack Pack. Tiny also ran out of Rhonda to greet everyone, including his father, Guy Diamond.

"I'M HOME, DADDY!"

Guy Diamond saw Tiny and went to hug him with all the love in his glittery heart. "Tiny, come here!"

"Alright, Daddy!" Tiny jumped into Guy's hand and was met with a warm embrace and some inspiring words from a father to son.

"When we get home, you're going to be in sooo much trouble."

"Oh come on, daddy!"

Smidge asked "Oh my guh, how was your trip?"

Cooper added "Did you stop Velvet and Veneer?"

DJ Suki also added "Did you get the band back together?"

Poppy answered everyone, "Yes, yes, we did stop Velvet and Veneer, our trip was fantastimazing, and WE GOT THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!!!"

Biggie asked "Well, are they here? Is Brozone here?"

"Oh yeah, you wanna see them in the flesh"