2. First Meeting

John Dory was so wrong. As each member of Brozone had ridden the elevator (which was supposed to be the ten-story waterslide) of Branch's bunker, terror and concern had taken over everyone as they saw multiple bear traps and weapons scattered basically everywhere. Floyd however was actually amazed by the amount in effort and work Branch had put in to creating a self defense system — even though everyone knew he was pretending so Branch didn't feel completely outed.

"Wow, Branch! I'm really impressed with how you organized all of the traps in here!"

Branch felt surprised, "Really? Thanks! I had to make all these traps and weapons and place them in specific areas where I was 100% sure that a Bergen would try break in and attack troll village (before Trollstopia), but times have changed for the better!"

Branch's statement left his brothers — including Floyd — in complete shock with all their facial expressions displayed confusion and guilt knowing that this whole time, Branch was left to defend himself his entire life. However, those feelings were short lasted when the elevator had stopped at the end, directing everyone to the bunker.

Immediately, Branch screamed, "Gary, I'm home!"

Bruce immediately questioned Branch, "Gary? Who's Gary?"

"Gary's my son! He should be here, I left him a note the day Poppy and I went to the wedding!"

Everyone was confused, Clay asked "I thought you and Poppy were dating?"

"Oh we are! It's not what you think actually, Gary is actually my-, oh there you are, Gary!" Branch picks up Gary from his bed and begins to hug while filled with overflowing joy.

"He's a remote?!" his brothers had shouted out in confusion about Branch's "son".

Branch told his brothers that, "I didn't have a lot of friends. Okay? Gary, say hi to your uncles John Dory, Bruce, Clay and Floyd!

Clay spoke very timidly as he greeted his "nephew", "Hey, little man!"

"Hey, dude!" softly spoke John Dory.

"Nice to meet you, Gary!" greeted Floyd.

"It's like he's part of the family!" shouted Bruce

"Oh! Don't worry, Gary! Give them some time!Anyways, let me show you guys your rooms!"

As Branch directed his brothers to their rooms — with Gary in his hands—, his brothers were looking at each other and whispering their concerns about Branch, and began to discuss some of their feelings of regret.

"Hey, JD!" Clay whispers to John Dory, "Aren't you feeling anything uncomfortable? Y'know when you are feeling some that is really deep from the heart, but don't fully know it?"

"Yeah, I think it's called confusion mixed with guilt, and you're not the only one."

Bruce and Floyd butted in, "Yeah..."

As soon as both Floyd and Bruce replied, Branch stopped at the end of the hall, turned around, and began talking to everybody. "What's going on here?"

Just then everyone had completely shut up, until Floyd broke the silence. "We were just discussing our worries about you Branch, and we just want you to know that we are terribly sorry for leaving you, all by yourself, for so long... I'm sorry, I-"