Finding the lost Island

We were all inside the boat searching for the island a few hours later. We still didn't find the island; it was like it never existed in the first place, but we kept looking. Another hour later, we decided to go back to the beach, but we didn't give up. When we finally made it back to shore, we made another plan. The plan was one of us goes out into the ocean at a time first Hanna went then, Eric, last me I gave her a walkie talkie and a very long string and she went out to the ocean.

One hour later, I heard Hanna's voice come from the Walkie Talkie. She said that she saw something in the distance, then Eric said "Ok come back to shore, and we will all go back." "Ok i'm coming back" Hanna replied, She came back and we all went on to the boat, we finally made it to the middle of the ocean and we saw that there was a shady Island. We couldn't believe our eyes and without hesitation we made our way toward the Island, but everytime we got closer to the Island it went farther and farther away from us, I couldn't believe that the closer we got the farther it went. So we headed back to the shore, and by the time we got back, it was nighttime. We spent the rest of our day searching for an island that might not even be real, but I was desperate. I was now at home in my bedroom on my bed, I grabbed out my diary and started to write down everything that had happened throughout the day.

I put back my diary and went to sleep, the next day we all met up at the beach and the boat was gone so we made a new boat and this time I went out into the ocean, for a while all I saw was sea, until I saw a small island. I grabbed my walkie-talkie and told Eric that I had found it. He said “Cool, want me to pull you back to shore?” I said “No I'm going to go on the island so we don't lose it again!” I put away the walkie-talkie and rowed the boat to the island. I got on to the island and grabbed out the walkie talkie again, I told Eric to pull the boat back to shore and to go on to it with Hannah and come to me, he said “Ok we're coming now stay there.” I waited for a while until I saw them. I yelled out to them “Hey guys, over here!!” They saw me and came over to me. Hannah said “ Wow, this island is so cool!” Eric commented “This is so awesome!” They both got off the boat, and we explored the island.