★Chapter Twenty Nine☆

Third Person's POV

Jung Hoseok sitting in the basement of an abandoned building looking at a pathetic woman who was  tortured so badly.She was unconscious right now and it's none other than Cara.When thinking about past and present incident that happened he just wanted nothing but kill her for hurting their Kook.

"He suffered so much because of that bitch"he thought.Actually he wanted to end her when it's the first time she did that.He still couldn't forget how their Kook was broken and didn't come out of the room for the whole one month.How he stuck in his dark room even without opening any window just looking at one direction.

And she did it again.There is no way that he want to spare her this time.But the other hand he doesn't want to scare Tae.Their Kook's Moon.So that's why he told him that he'll send her to mental asylum after teaching her an unforgettable lesson.

And of course Tae knew that His bun's hobi hyung is the only son of Mafia Boss who rule whole Asia.But still Hoseok doesn't know how Tae think about all those things.While he was thinking about all those things his phone rang loudly.After looking at caller ID he answered.

"Good morning Tae,how is our Kook"
"He is still sleeping"on the other side Tae answered and continued.
"Hobi hyung, yesterday Jungkook told everything that happened past.I am so angry at her hyung.I am feeling like anger rising up inside me.I never felt this much of anger towards anyone hyung."Tae said.

"I can understand Tae,did he tell you what happened after.I mean what happened after that incident."

"No hyung,he didn't tell me, actually he was broken so I didn't want to push him more,so tell me what happened hyung?"

Then Hoseok told him all those things that happened with Jungkook.How Jungkook felt disgusted with himself and locked himself in that dark room for a month.How he traumatized with all those things.

Hearing all those things that his bun went through Tae's heart shattered into pieces.How can someone do that kind of cruel thing to his innocent bun.He again felt that anger rising in him dominating all those thoughts.So he confirmed his thoughts and told,

"Hyung I know what  you wanted to do with her from the very beginning,so I just want to tell you that I'm not stopping you hyung.You can do anything with her.Just make sure that she'll never cross her path with my bun ever."Tae said with a stern tone.

Hoseok surprised with those words of Tae but he also knows how he is very protective over his bun.After talking for sometimes he hung up and smirked looking at the already unconscious woman.He was feeling satisfied after Tae's words.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

"Moon,that was so hot"after hanging up the phone Tae felt a pair of hands wrapped around his waist from behind and a certain bunny boy put his chin on Tae's shoulders.

"I love these protective and possessive sides of yours.That bitch deserves that of course I knew even you said that hobi hyung told that sending her to mental asylum, hyung never let her go this time."

"Okay,so it's enough about that bitch.Bun you go and freshen up I'll make breakfast meanwhile."

"Don't wanna, give me my morning kiss"Jungkook said while sulking.
"No need to be sulky bun"

Tae said and turned around then attached his lips to Jungkook's.Jungkook humming into kiss feeling satisfying.After sometimes Tae moved out and Jungkook again pecked his lips.Then buried his head inside Tae's neck inhaling that calming scent, softly planting a kiss there.

"Let's stay like this for a few minutes."Jungkook mumbled further burying his head in the crook of his neck basking with the scent.Tae just hummed and placed his both hands on the wrapped hands of his bun.