'Finally, A Time to Relax'

Kind of inspired by something @Ijifurikku told me 

If you want to see a ship, go ahead, but it's mostly platonic. I don't mind, though. 

__________________________________________________

Coconut Cookie and Licorice Cookie ran away as fast as they could, but it wasn't because they were retreating this time. 

They were...laughing?

Yep. Laughing.

Coconut Cookie finally skidded to a stop, panting for breath. She looked at Licorice Cookie, smiling. Well, that wasn't something you saw every day. 

Licorice Cookie sighed. "That was... actually kind of fun..." he told her between breaths.

She just laughed. "I told you it would...!" she gasped out. She finally caught her breath, and stood up. "Follow me," she told Licorice Cookie, and started walking somewhere not too far. They finally arrived at a hill and sat down, gazing at the sky together. Coconut Cookie took a deep breath in and out, taking in and embracing the moment. "Finally, a time to relax..."

Licorice Cookie looked at her, smiling. "Y-You know... it's kind of... fun... not constantly being told what to do by Dark Enchantress Cookie," he shared with her.

Coconut Cookie stayed silent, thinking for a little bit. "Now that I think about it... you're right..."

He chuckled, and responded, "Yeah! It even makes me feel a bit..." he paused for a minute. "...free."

She turned towards him. "Really? You've never told me that," she responded, slightly curious. "I mean, I get it, you're always super busy, being one of Dark Enchantress Cookie's super loyal servants, and one of the cookies who's been there the longest..." She stopped to look directly into his eyes. "You know... sometimes I miss you, Licorice Cookie."

He looked back at her now. They were both gazing into each other's eyes, just like they did years ago, at Parfaedia. 

They both missed that. Just the two of them, not a single care in their lives.

And now their moment finally came. 

"I miss you too, Coconut Cookie," Licorice Cookie said while staring into her brown eyes. He then turned back to the clear blue sky and said, "We should do this more often..."

"Yeah... we should." she responded, staring upwards into the pale blue abyss with her best friend.

They loved this moment.

And it was only theirs.

_________________________________________________________

WOO FINALLY SOME FLUFF

Sorry it took so long lol

I've been busy with other stuff, but hopefully I'm free soon!