1.| at first sight

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Peaceful, nothing disturbing me as I rest in bed. Comfortable in my sheets with the lights turned off, nothing can ruin thi-

"Wake your ass up y/n! We are so close to being late!" Taila yells opening the dorm room, she just came back from getting coffee. Oh yeah, Im still in a dorm room. "Can't I just stand up 5 minutes later?" I say groaning, "Honey as much as I wanted to do that too, we cannot make a bad first impression for our new english teacher."

"Oh yeah, forgot about that teacher. Damn im gonna miss Ms Steven." "Y/n that professor was a complete bitch, thats only because you're goody two shoes in that class because you wanna show off to the smart kid." "and to show Ms Steven im mature , responsible and smart." I wink and smirk playfully and walk my way to the bathroom with ny clothes I prepped last night on my desk, "Gosh y/n you and your things for teachers." Taila and I chuckle.

I put on a draped collar off shoulder black top with some dark blue bootcut jeans and end it up with some uggs, I put some lipgloss on and sky high mascara with FIT powder foundation and put it in my bag just incase of makeup emergencies and never forget your own mirror.

"You're naturally beautiful why do you do so much makeup babe." Taila says, "I like looking good for myself and possibly a fine girl out there." "Fair enough, now hurry up are you done were almost late!" she screams at me and lectures me , "I've been done I was waiting for you!" "No? We were both waiting for you!"

and we keep arguing the rest of the way to our first class out of six classes.

TIME SKIP

Me and Taila enter the classroom catching the peoples attention, "Sorry we're late.." she looks at the teacher knowing shes a female "Miss!" Taila apologizes. The professor keeps a death stare on both of us, and randomly especially me. I wasn't the only one late to class, nothing special about me to stare at so much.

"Uhuh, It's Mrs Olsen. Take a seat." She says nonchalant looking back at her papers writing down whatever with a red pen , I admire her grey with white stripes making squares on her suit with a sort of bootcut darker shade of grey than her suit pants and their black heels, a suit huh? What a woman, shes also very beautiful... a bitch, but pretty.

"Stop starring dead into that womans eyes." Taila whispers and snickers, "Shes cute." I reply with a smirk. "Y/n thats a damn teacher chill"

Mrs Olsen looks up with her eyebrow dissapointed and arched, "You come late to my class and cause a small disruption now. What's so important that you have to keep whispering about?" The woman says with a raspy voice, very attracti- let me stop. "We're sorry Miss." I say, "See me after class, whats your name?" "..Y/n Y/l/n." I hesitantly reply , what a bad day to be front row of a class.. never again. "Do I stay after class too?" Taila questions "No, you bothered to apologize for being late. Ms Y/l/n didn't." Damn, called me out. Taila looks at me chuckling quietly and I mouth "shut up" as a joke. "First day with her and you're already in trouble" She whispers again.

Everyone in the classroom leaves , as Taila packs her stuff she whispers that she is going to wait outside for me. Mrs Olsen looks at me and makes a gesture with her finger to come over yo her desk and wait until everyone leaves

Once the door closes, it's fully quiet and you can hear the air breeze at this point. It took her a second to put her pen down and look at me with her green emerald eyes.

"I do apologize, for only keeping you here and calling you out. But I just wanna know why you're late, and why you didn't bother to kindly apologize like your friend.. whats her name?" The woman questions, "Taila Miss, and i'm sorry for not being respectful and apologize for being late. I was late because I accidentally overslept a little and was really tired." I reply looking down and she makes a "hm" noise, "Look up dear." and I do as she says. "Im really glad you're a nice person, you promise you'll try not to be late again?" "Yes Ma'am." "You're lucky this talk was short, you're dismissed."

and as she says, I leave... but what the fuck was that "dear" shit. Damn. Whatever it's a teacher I should leave it alone, my elementary teachers called everybody honey or love.

When I leave the room, Taila looks at me with a smirk as we begin walking away from the room.

"Why are you starring at me so weirdly." I say with my eyebrow arched , "I dont know.. dear." She chuckles, "Oh my gosh literally stop it's a normal teacher thing." "Uh-huh, lets see what Nicole , Victor and Ramon have to say about this." "Obviously Victor is gonna overdo it and Nicole is just gonna give me a side eye or something. Ramon wouldn't give a shit."

"Ramon wouldn't huh?" I hear a deep voice, Ramon behind me with the rest of my friends that were just mentioned. "Alright so Mrs Olsen aka new teacher for y/n's favorite professors replacement just called her darling." Taila smirks and Victor laughs, Nicole scoffs and we get a simple "oh" from Ramon. "Gosh she already seems so weird." Nicole rolls her eyes, "Take a chill pill Nicole, thats some wattpad shit." Victor laughs "STOP Victor!" I punch him playfully, "Oh shut up Vic." The blonde Nicole says getting closer to y/n enough that their shoulders touch as they walk.

A/N — Nicole and Y/n have always been flirty friends , they've played around a lot and Nicole has always been defensive over somebody trying to hit on Y/n.. She just might be a problem in the future.