Thor and Flowers Fake Wedding Part 2

As everyone walked out Sam noticed how Issac was arguing with Hetty of who's food choice was better as Nigel walked in the back frowning and Sam frowned watching him walk behind everyone.

As Sam set up everything outside she told everyone to stand around as Thor and Flower went to the back so they could walk down the aisle cause.

Ok Jay hit play" Sam said as music played and Thor walked up as every one stood around.

"Flower you may walk out now" Sam said.

"Oh that's right forgot once I went to a wedding and the lady forgot that it was her wedding day" Flower said and walked up.

"Do you guys have vowels" Sam asked.

"Yes Flower love you like a million orgies and cod" Thor said.

"Aw Thor that was beautiful but what we're we talking about again" she asked.

"Flower it's your guy's wedding" Sam said as Flower nodded.

"Ok do you Thor take Flower as your wife" Sam said.

"Wait but this is Dane Thor hate Dane but love Flower but Thor confused" Thor yelled.

"Buddy that's legit your whole relationship" Trevor said.

"Flower do you take Thor to be your husband" Sam said.

"I guess so" she said smiling.

"I'm then you may kiss each other to make it official" Sam said as Thor and Flower smiled at each other before kissing each other which after a minute everyone got weirded out.

"Ok moving on Pete and Nancy your next" Sam said as Pete gulped nervously and Sass patted him on the back.