Chapter 1

(Hi! This is my first time writing a fanfic so I hope everyone like it!)

In a world filled with unique powers known as Quirks, it became commonplace for people to possess these abilities. With Quirks came expanded opportunities, as individuals could leverage their powers in various aspects of life. However, there existed an unfortunate minority known as the Quirkless, who lacked any special abilities despite over 80% of the population possessing them.

These Quirkless individuals were often marginalized, dismissed, and labeled as useless or burdens on society. Consequently, their worth as human beings was diminished compared to those with powers.

Heroes, on the other hand, dedicated their lives to saving others and thwarting villains. Their acts of heroism earned them fame and recognition, leading to the establishment of rankings based on the number of rescues each hero performed.

Villains, viewed as the scum of society, utilized violence for malevolent purposes, although not all villains were inherently evil. Some were driven by circumstances, such as a child stealing for food, making them victims in need of assistance to find a better path in life. However, true villains were those who acted without purpose or redemption, destined to face justice.

In this world of Heroes and Villains, Quirks and Quirklessness, there emerged a figure known as Mash Burnedead.

He remained an enigmatic figure, his true nature shrouded in mystery until the dawn of a new day when the truth about him would be unveiled, prompting people to react based on their own interpretations and convictions of him

Deep within a dense forest teeming with verdant foliage, Mash Burnedead could be found, engaged in a remarkable display of strength. With a nonchalant demeanor, he effortlessly lifted barbells weighing a staggering 4.6 tons, maintaining a steady and rapid pace. Each repetition was executed with precision, accompanied by a meticulous count of both the lifts and the intervals between them.

 Each repetition was executed with precision, accompanied by a meticulous count of both the lifts and the intervals between them

Sitting up, Mash wiped his forehead and reached into his pockets, retrieving a delectable treat resembling a crispy cloud. As he bit into the sweet confection, its soft texture melted in his mouth, momentarily transporting him away from reality and calories flowing within his body.