𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ~☆

(AN:Hi ermm srry if this suck booty hole this is my first story 😭)

You wake up exhausted from the passionate love making from the night before. You feel your boyfriends arms wrapped protectively around you (from behind) as the sun shines through the thin curtains, laying in bed with your boyfriend all cuddled up. you look at the time on your phone it reads "8:03am" you groan as much as you just wanted to stay in bed and sleep all day you had work so you try to get up from willbur's hold but he only grips you tighter pulling you closer. He lays his head on your shoulder and mutters "my love~ please stay...for five more minutes at least" he gives your neck a few sleepy kisses before giving you a small squeeze. Willbur was always so clingy the morning after you couldn't help but to find it absolutely adorableh "I'm sorry honey, I have to get ready for work" Willbur doesn't budge, he just stays cuddling you tightly. His head nuzzling into your neck "....say your sick" he mumbles softly "willbur I can't just-" "please...just stay home with me today" he'd softly beg giving you some small neck kisses again. You sigh you loved him too much so you agreed and called in sick for work while you actually just stayed in bed and cuddled with your clingy boyfriend.