𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 ~♡

Willbur was live streaming today and was doing a challenge where he played all the Five Nights at Freddy's games in one stream. He was on the third game and was struggling a lot and was getting really pent up because of it.

  You were behind the camera watching him and giggling whenever he got jump scared. He would look straight at you after he flinched and screamed. "Stop it's not funny!" He yelled playfully restarting the night all over again you giggled.

Willbur hasn't introduce you to his stream or anything just he's friends, he wanted to keep your identity a secret for a bit which you totally understand. So you just watch him as he struggles with it but something then caught your eye....his pants.

You notice how pent up he's getting from this, how hard he is. He knows you know and he smirks. "Wanna help me out?" He whisperd flirtatiously making you blush a little. You couldn't help to agree.

You crawl under the desk slowly unbuckles his pants and pull both his pants and boxer down. You see his cock is hard and leaking with precum. As much as you wanted to just go straight in and start sucking him off you remember he's on stream a live stream to be exact. You didn't want to embarrass him. "Are you sure?" you murmurs softly against his thigh giving it a small kiss.

Will let out a small unnoticeable groan out before whispering "please..." You took a deep breath before gently kissing the tip. His breathing hitched a bit as he plays the game. You smile, you loved how much you affected him. You put his tip in your mouth and he softly whimpers trying to but as quiet as possible. You swallow as much as him as possible. Your head begins to bobble up and down and he trys to hold back whimpers and moans as he trys to play the game.

His chat begins to get worried but his sudden change of demeanor "O-Oh no guys y-yeah Mm~! I'm f-fine" he struggles to say his hand creeping down to your head gently caressing it. You decide to toy with him and suck him off faster bringing him closer and closer to his release. Wilbur trys to keep quiet and play the damn fnaf game but he can't anymore. He needs to moan, he can't hold it in any longer. "Bye g-guys I-I-I guess I lost the challenge...." Willbur quickly ends the live stream and moans loudly showing he's close

He gives you a lazy smile and puts both of his hands on your making you swallow him faster. His cock going deep within your mouth you gag but he doesn't care. He finally releases his cum with a loud moan, your quick to swallow all of it though. "God....I love you" Willbur mumbles under his heavy breath. You crawl out form under the desk and kiss him "I love you too my sweets" you replied as you hug him gently and he lays his head on your shoulder

(ARE YOU HAPPY MY LITTLE BHOCOLATE BHIP BOOKIE?? THIS WAS HELL TO WRITE SO IT BETTER BE💀🙏🙄✋)