Somerville

((I'm Ganna start adding Brooklyn's outfits so that's what that is))
_______________________________________________

Daryl's POV:

After a few minutes I decided to go to Brooklyn's house to see if she calmed down and wanted to explain what she was talking about.

I walked into her house and saw Octavia. As soon as Octavia saw me she started talking in German.

"Octavia, I don't speak German" i say hoping she'll understand it.

She stops talking and looks at me with a frustrated expression.

"Brooklyn." She says. I can still barely understand her because of her German accent.

"What about her?" I ask.

"Not here." She says.

"What do you mean she's not here?" I ask her confused.

"Somerville" Octavia says not really being able to understand what I said.

"Somerville?" I ask. Why would Brooklyn go to Somerville?

Octavia nods.

"Did she go to Somerville?" I ask. Octavia nods again.

I walk out of Brooklyn's house to tell Rick. I walk in the church and see everyone in the council.

"Brooklyn went to Somerville." I tell them. They all look at me confused.

"What do you mean?" Gabriel asked.

"Brooklyn went to Somerville. Like she left Alexandria and went to Somerville." I say.

Me, Rick and Michonne leave the church and get our guns and a car and leave Alexandria to find Brooklyn.

We drive around for a few hours then come across a gas station and stop there.

"She could be here." Michonne says from the driver's seat.

"I'll go in the gas station, you guys look for gas." I say and they nod.

"Sounds good." Rick says. We get out of the car and I go in the gas station.

I walk around the store looking for Brooklyn. I found a shelf knocked over but nothing else.

I went behind the counter and found Brooklyn's knife on the ground covered in blood.
_______________________________________________

Brooklyn's POV:

(A few hours before)

I found a gas station that me and my dad would go to everyday. I walked in the store and started walking down the aisles.

Until I heard the door open so I ducked behind a shelf. I heard a woman's voice, she wasn't with anyone, She was talking to herself.

I heard her walk down the aisle beside me. I held my breath. She suddenly stopped.

"...kid?" She said. How did she know I was here?

"I know someone is here" she sounded like she was in her late 30s.

"If you don't come out in the next few seconds I'm Ganna start shooting at shit." She threatened.

I sighed. I stood up and she turned to me. I didn't recognize her, so how did she know I was here?

She must have seen the confusion on my face because she said: "I used to work here. You and your daddy would come here everyday right?"

"Yeah." I said.

"How is he?" She asked, i could hear the sarcasm in her voice and it made me furious.

"Dead." I said with no emotion, trying my best to hold back tears.

"Aw. That's too bad." She said sarcastically.

I didn't say anything instead I just glared at her. Trying not to cry.

She looked me up and down then said: "you got nice clothes. You got a camp?"

"No." I lied. No way in hell I'm telling her about Alexandria.

"..now here's the thing, I've known you since you were four. I can tell when you're lyin' " she said.

"I'm not lying." I said.

She laughs and walks up to me. She takes out a knife from her pocket, and holds it in front of my face.

"I'm Ganna ask you one more time, before I start cutting. Do. You. Have. A. Camp?" She asked again.

I looked at her and said: "no. If you want to cut my face open then go right ahead but I'm not telling you shit."

She smiles "gladly." She says then opens the knife "you've already got a scar on your face, why not make it two."

I countie to glare at her. She holds the knife above my eyebrow.

She smiles "your Ganna look like a bad ass." She says then drags the knife down my eyebrow to my eye then to my eye to my cheek.

It hurts like hell and blood is pouring down my face from the cut, but I can't tell her about Alexandria.

Finley she takes the knife away from my face and looks down at it then looks up at me "wow, you are a bad ass. Willing to just get a huge scar down your face just so I won't find out about your camp."

I still don't say anything.

She smiles and wipes the blood from her knife on my shirt.

"Don't let any walker blood get in that." She says pointing to the still bleeding cut down my face.

"You'll turn" she tells me.

"Yeah." i say.

"Oh and it's Ganna burn" she tells me.

I raise my eyebrow, well The one that wasn't bleeding "Burn?" I ask.

"Yeah. Like someone set you on fire." She says with a laugh "it's Ganna hurt like hell."

I glare at her.

"Damn. Lighten up a little." she says "it's not like I just cut a huge ass line down your face." She jokes, then laughs.

As she's talking I start to slowly take my knife out of my pocket. After a few seconds my eyes fill with tears from the pain.

"Ah what's the matter? Want your Mommy?" She says as she notices my eyes.

"Go. to. hell." I say then stab her in the stomach, and slowly pull the knife out. I know it's a sicko thing to do but she cut a line down my face and she's being a bitch.

She looks down at her now bleeding stomach then looks back up at me. She grabs the stab wound with her hand. And blood starts dripping from her mouth.

I narrow my eyes and say "want your mommy?"

She falls to the ground.

Word count: 1012