Part 7, ?

(For now on im gonna be using magma for the cover of the chapters so yeah-)

The receptor woke up. Trembling. He looked around, as if he forgot where he was. Oh yeah, it was all just a flashback He left the Iterators safety, but for the good, just to get some stupid ball, he got up and left the den. Looking at the water below, he put his mask on and sighed, before falling head first into the water swimming as fast as he can. He had to take a few trips to the floor of the water so he could breath, it felt like forever since he left.

He has gotten use to the dark waters that only shined a bit when there was the giant openings in the ceiling, he had to sometime hunt the coral lizards to eat as there was rarely food under here, but still, why would there be any food? It's an underwater abandoned place.
After a while he found another opening that had some dry land, he crawled or likely squeezed through and layed down. He took his mask off and just layed there. There was no time limit here as I couldn't get flooded down here, so he had all the time he needed to take a break.

He crawled back out and started to swim again, it was so... blank and empty here. Besides the colorful patches of grass and corals at the sea floor that would appear and disappear from time to time, it was pretty quiet. Except the abundance of coral lizards and others. He was also starting to get used to the fake pipes, Wich were giant leviathan's that would trick you into thinking it's a entrance by just leaving it's mouth wide open. Great. You can't let your guard down anywhere.

***

It's... been so long.... The receptor is tired, he's been swimming and fighting for his life out there. He decided to go into this hatch he found on the ceiling of the tunnel, he figured he might be able to rest again if there's land up there. He crawled through and on the other side it was a dark cave with moss and a few rays of the sun coming from a giant hole in the corner. He looked around in awe as there was all type of flora growing around here, he layed down in a patch of grass that had some rays of sun on it so he could at least dry up while still being comfortable.

—-

He woke up, spreading his wings and yawning, showing his full set of sharp teeth. He glided down from the stalactite he was hanging on, he looked around for some creatures to prey on, until he saw a glimpse of something in the corner of his eye, it was the receptor. He was utterly confused. How did he even get here?? He couldn't have possibly climbed the mountain to get here? He crawled up to the receptor and sat down next to him then tapped him as he slept, he was wet, what?? Did he swim all the way here? No, he could've drowned or died to the creatures but somehow lived. Suddenly he got sleepy, he tried to force his eyes open but the weight was getting heavy on his eyes so he curled up and fell asleep.

—-

The receptor woke up and yawned. He noticed something next to him, he got up and saw his old friend batt, he rubbed his head- wait. Why is he even next to him?? How did he even get there? He was suddenly his face flushed red, before he shook his head and it dissapeard. The batt also soon got up and stretched, his wings flapping for a second as he got up and just stared at the receptor, realizing the moment he was in, jumped back and started hissing. The receptor just stood there, "I didn't know you were here." The receptor said hastily, "of course I am! Did you forget that I live in caves or are you just this naturally stupid?!" The batt hissed. "You've grown a lot grumpier over the years..." the receptor muttered as the batt was walking away, deeper into the cave. "WHAT?" The batt turned around, staring daggers at him. "Nothing." He sighed before turning around too, he was too tired and wanted a few cycles to rest. While this was happening the batt had all types of thoughts coming from his head about how much of a bad impression he left.

***