Living Dead Girl

(Btw Leila's kind of a mean girl)

Leila's pov

I put my last heel on to look up to see my younger sister staring at me.

I roll my eyes groaning.

Leila: For the last time yuki I'm not taking you.

She growled.

Yuki: Why not!

Leila: Because there are a lot of creeps there and I don't want you getting hurt.

I said brushing some hair out of her face.

Yuki: I can protect myself, and plus your men will be there.

Leila: Still anything could happen and I don't want you to be there if it does. So I'm sorry yuki but it's a no.

She scoffed stomping to her room slamming the door.

As I was about to leave I yelled.

Leila: And if you even try to sneak out my men will find you!

I walked out of the house going into my black McLaren F1 GT Longtail driving to the street race.

I looked behind me to see dozens of black cars following behind me.

They were the  people in my gang.

After 20 minutes I made it at the race.

It was crowded but when everyone saw my car they moved aside allowing me to drive to the starting line.

There wasn't much competition for me these days since everyone was to scared to go against me but I noticed 4 other cars at the line up.

I got serious as I felt the adrenaline flow through me ready to beat those people.

I got out of my car and pulled my skirt down.

(Pretend the skirt is a little longer or not)

I leaned on my car door pulling out my box of cigarettes from my purse taking one putting it in my mouth while lighting it with my lighter.

I take a long drag of the cigarette inhaling it feeling the warmth of it in my throat.

I did a ghost then blew the smoke out of my mouth.

As soon as I took another drag one of my men came up to me.

Leila: what's wrong.
I said blowing the smoke to the side of us.

??: I know who your new competition is. He said looking at the grey Audi R8 2010.

Leila: Well spill.

??: It's Tom kaulitz and his gang. I heard he was unbeatable in racing.

I groaned.

Leila: Great now not only did he cause trouble for me in the clans but now he is causing trouble for me in street racing.