The start

Everyone had just finished their last day of work for 2 weeks before they go on holiday to the Maldives. Lucy went to talk to Tim before they left.
T-"hey Luce, are you ready to go"
L-"yeah are we telling everyone tonight"
T-"when we get there, or maybe we won't"
L-"really"
T-"yes"
They both got up and kissed, then went to open the door but as they opened the door Angela was also and was suspicious.
T-"oh um, hey Ange"
A-"hey Tim hey Luce, just wanted to let you know I heard everything you were talking about and that I'm going to be payed $1000 when you announce it"
T-"Are you kidding me you bet on my romantic life"
A-"not just yours, it includes Lucy's too, and I've also bet the Celina and Aaron will end up together"
T-"who are you betting on people's relationships with"
A-"oh you know Nyla, James, Wesley, John, Bailey, grey, Tamara and Luna"
L-"but Tamara knows"
A-"she does, why hasn't she said anything, we both are meant to get money for it and Bailey"
L-"when did you guys make the bet"
A-"the day before the heatwave when we all ended up at Nolan's"
L-"she knew for a month before then"
A-"she's sneaking also how long have you guys been dating for"
T&L-"6 months"
A-"you guys are good at keeping a secret"
T-"thank you, well we're gonna need to go we're gonna be late"
A-"yes bye"
L-"bye"
Tim and Lucy left his office giggling. They went and grabbed their bags and picked up Tamara and left for the airport. They went through the airport and got on the plane. It was a 25 hour flight. Once they got to the Maldives everyone meet up at the share home. It was a big house with 8 big rooms and 1 kid room.
A-"Everyone here's the house plan, Wesley's and I room is the first one then next to that is the kids one, next to that is Nyla and James room, then Grey and Lunas room, then Johns and Baileys, then Aaron's, then Tim's, then Lucy's (she winks at Tim and Lucy), then Celina's and the last one is Tamara's"
Everyone together-"thanks Angela"
Everyone went to their rooms and went to bed as it was late. Tim snuck into Lucy's room.
L-"Hey there sexy"
Tim grabbed Lucy's blanket off. Under the blanket Lucy was wearing a red lacy bra and underwear set
T-"I don't know who your calling sexy when you look like that"
Tim climbed on top of Lucy and started to kiss her going down leaving hickeys. When he got to her pussy. He took off her underwear and started licking it. He started kissing back up her when all of a sudden they heard a scream from Celina's room. They quickly chucked their clothes on and ran into Celina's room. When they got in there they saw Celina and Aaron having sex. Tim and Lucy quickly closed the door.
T-"sorry guys but congrats"
C-"all good"
Tim and Lucy go back to Lucy's room and cuddle
L-"do you think we were loud like them"
T-"I don't think so because no one came running in to see if you were ok"
L-"good we can tell everyone soon, but not now"
T-"that's a good idea"
They both fall asleep.

In the morning
Tamara woke up and went into the living room then she hear all the kids yelling in their room so she went and grabbed them and made them breakfast. After 2 hours it was 12 and everyone but Tim, Lucy, Celina and Aaron were awake so everyone encouraged Jack to go wake them up. He went to wake up Tim first.
Jack-"Uncle Timmy wake up you sleepy head"
Jack walked around the room confused
Jack-"uncle Timmy"
He was really confused and ran out to everyone
Jack-"uncle Timmy's not there"
Angela looked at Tamara. Tamara mouthed 'do you know' and Angela mouthed back 'yes'.
Tam-"why don't you wake up Celina next"
Jack-"ok let's go"
Angela and Jack went to Celina's room while Tamara knocked on Lucy's

In Lucy's room
L-"who is it"
Tam-"it's Tamara we sent Jack to wake up Tim and he wasn't in there so Angela and I assumed Tim was in here but didn't want to send Jack to wake you up and expose your relationship, so went sent him to wake up Celina"
L&T-"DONT LET HIM IN THERE"

In Celina's room
Tam-"ANGELA DONT TAKE JACK IN THERE"
A-"Too late, let's go Jack"
C-"I'm so sorry guys, we're covered up"
Tam-"let me take Jack"

Tamara Angela and Jack all went to the living room while Celina and Aaron got dressed, Tim snuck into his room and Lucy went out to the living room.
Jo-"where's Tim"
L-"I saw him walk back to his room from the bathroom"
John-"ok"
Lucy went and sat on the couch. After 5 minutes Celina and Aaron came out holding hands.
A-"so Bailey Tam and I are owed $200 each so pay up"
C&Aa-"You guys had a bet"
N-"We also have a bet on Lucy and Tim but I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon, and that one cost more that would be $1000 to Tam, Ange and Bailey"
T-"Um then you guys have to pay Bailey, Tam and Ange $1200"
Jo-"what do you mean, you and Lucy aren't together"
B-"John your so innocent, he's obviously telling everyone that him and Lucy are dating"
L-"that's exactly what he was saying"
Lucy walked over to Tim and sat on his lap.
Tam-"so am I getting my money or what"
Jo-"well we left all our cash at home in the safe so I can't give anyone any money"
Tam-"fine, can I take the kids out to the pool"
Everyone-"yeah we'll come too"
B-"can I just talk to Angela, Lucy and Nyla in private"
A,L&N-"yeah"
Everyone else went out to the pool and the girls all stayed inside
A-"so what did you need to talk to us about"
B-"um well I'm like 99.99% sure I'm pregnant but I haven't taken a test yet and I don't know if John even wants more kids"
L-"I can get you a test I brought some"
N-"why did you bring tests"
L-"because I can, also I'm late too"
B-"wait that would be so cute, us both being pregnant at the same time"
L-"it would"
A-"random idea but I saw people on cliptok do this game where they all take a test and put it in the box and you don't know who's is who's, I feel like we should do that, if it's ok with everyone else"
N,L&B-"let's do it"
They all went and took the test and put it back in the box and set a timer. After 2 minutes Tim came in to see what was taking so long.
T-"are you guys don-, why are you guys taking pregnancy tests"
L-"um, we're not"
T-"ok well are you guys coming"
L-"yeah in a moment"
T-"ok"
Tim left and the timer went off. The all picked on and turned it over
L-"mine says pregnant"
B,A&N-"Mine too"
L-"so all 4 say pregnant"
N-"yes, we're all pregnant at the same time"
They all got super excited and started talking then realised they were taking their time. So they all got dressed in the bikinis. They went out to the pool and had a good time. After 3 hours they all went inside.
L-"hey Tim can we go shopping"
A-"how about we all go shopping"
Everyone agreed. They all got ready and went shopping.