Vox's deal with the Devil:

AU: Vox agreed to give his soul to Alastor, in return, gaining him massive fortune and love from all of Hell. Even getting a role as an overlord! 

Starting off as a scrapped TV box into the technology we know today. Still, Vox is a part of the Vees, of course, being Velvette and Valentino. Vox, unfortunately, is controlled by Alastor when they were still rivals, meaning that Alastor tends to get "harsher" on him more than Husk or any other soul he's claimed.

All of hell is still burning. No trees, nor even a speck of humanity, was seen outside the view of the Vees tower. Vox was sitting in his office. Underground with his security cameras in check.

Looking around, Vox was alone. The 2 other Vees were up talking either about how many "bitches" they got and the latest trend for fashion. Clearly, not having a purpose to go outside and touch some non-existent grass, Vox was working his ass off in a job that was plain boring when nothing was happening.

A large sigh came from the flat screened TV man. He gets up, looking at some of the cameras that were broadcasting at the Hazbin Hotel. Having a small chuckle as well. "Hah, those losers think they can redeem lost souls? Till I die, that shitty plan isn't working! What a total waste of damn time..." Vox smirks, then immediately turns into a sadder tone than before.

Vox: "Who even needs them anyways!! I can't believe Alastor out of ALL people are helping THEM!! I asked him to join, then he smacks me in the face and says I'm gonna get the milk for 7 FUCKING years... such an asshole." Vox quickly looks away from the screens and sighs once again in disbelief. Laughing quietly and having a few shreds of tears falling out. "Of course he does! And what am I?! SATAN FUCKING CHRIST!!"

???: "Vox...?" The mysterious figure comes closer every second. It sounded like static, and small steps followed by a thump of a stick followed. A small chain appeared on Vox's neck, quickly getting tighter by the minute. To no avail, Vox immediately guessed who it was.

Vox smirks: "Oh Alastor~ To, what do I owe the pleasure of seeing one of hells most 'dashing' overlords here in my headquarters?" He flips his chair over to face Alastor, who was grinning widely. This smile was more sadistic though. Insane looking.

Alastor chuckles and tightens the chain, pulling Vox closer, forcing him to get out of the chair and stand up: "I know you stole my staff. Give me it now, Vox."

"You know I didn't steal anything! I'd never betray a compelling and interesting individual as such as yourself!"

"Oh? You're playing the hard way now? Well, 2 can play at that game, Vox." He drags Vox closer with the chain, becoming tighter and more hurtful around Vox's Neck.

Vox laughs: "You think I'm scared of some pathetic person like you that can't even handle having a little piece of your fancy coat off?" Even though he seems cocky, he steps back in response. Trying to make it seem natural in his movement. Hoping and praying to Lucifer's sake that Alastor wouldn't catch on that he was truly scared. Knowing he could easily kill him if he wanted to in a heartbeat.

Alastor crept closer to the flat-screened man. Not backing down: "You are the only man that knows where my quarters is... Now cut the act and I may spare your miserable, pathetic life." He drags Vox closer by grabbing onto to chain and pulling it harshly with no regards whatsoever. 

Vox whimpers but stands back up. Being taller than Alastor by at least a centimeter: "You think I'm the only one who knows where your quarters is?! I'm not that stupid Alastor. I don't have it... End of discussion!" In an act of determination, he steps closer to Alastor, trying to intimidate him.

He smirks and lets out a creepy smile: "Well I've seen you haven't learned what I could really do. I'll let you know I have recorded overlords screaming in agony and dying by my hands. I do more than just make you suffer." He pushes Vox onto the floor. Scraping him across the floor and pushing him down every time he tried to get up. Giving one harder tug the chain disappears. "If I find you lying to me about stealing my staff, there will be consequences." A black gas circles around Alastor and he disappears in plain sight. 

It was now just Vox in the basement. Alone with nobody to comfort him. What a shit show that was. "FUCK... Come on Vox, it's just Alastor. You've dealt with him before." He gets up while groaning in pain. Sitting back on his chair. Looking towards the computer screens in front of him. 3 on the Hazbin hotel, 2 in the Vee's tower and the rest out in hell, scanning the area. 1 specific camera was panning to the entrance of the basement Vox was currently in. A tall like figure walking closer. Wings spanning about at least 13ft long from side to side. 

"I saw what happened Voxy~ You're really gonna let that Radio demon throw you around like you're a piece of shit again? He's been doing this since that 7-year absence and even before when you guys stopped being friends. It was a light Italian accent following that last word. A few more steps and he was right behind Vox. Grabbing both his shoulders with 2 of his arms and the other 2 crossing their arms. 

Vox sighs and looks at the seductive demon: "Hey Val. Let me guess. You got bored of Angel Dust or any of your other whores to give a shit about what I was doing?" 

Valentino laughs: "It was either you or Velvette, and you know how frustrated she can be once I kill one of her employees." He leans more into the chair, making Vox smirk as he rotates his chair towards him.

"So, you think Velvette would've killed you? Why aren't I surprised anymore?" He chuckles and Valentino forces him up to make Vox lean into him. Making him blush a little but still had that devilish smile on his face. 

"Come on Val I'm not in the mood to deal with your horny side!" He chuckles after saying that and Val, in response lifts Vox up to his 10'7ft body. Checking him out before setting him down and patting his head. 

Valentino smirks and goes towards the exit of the basement before a smoke trail behind Val's cig hits Vox in the face making a heart shaped like cloud: "Do you want to go upstairs?~ I've got nothing to do anyways~" Making a motion to follow, Vox smirks once again and teleports into one of the cameras in the Elevator. 

"No horny business though." 

"How could I ever promise that my little Voxy?~" A small chuckle was followed after and the two go upstairs.

Vox sighs, smiling at the fact that Alastor's staff was still hiding right in front of the bloody creature: "What a dumbass..." 

Must suck to still like him.

Right? . . .