Grantmodher insident

I created this out of boredom.Don't mind the shitty grammar.Yk it's just some minor spelling mistakes and stuff it's not that bad teehee.Just a little oopsie daisy nothing much 🤭🤭.This is a complete joke.

In de Norowareta Town,it is very very much morning and sun didnt come up yet.Mitsuuyii,the oldest sistre of all the 8 other siblings (Yitsuuyii,Kaen,Teygan,Lashi,Leshmi,Mizuri,Amari and Ayuko) wake up to the sound of the young sibling Amari and Ayuko making cookie in kitchen downstair.They are make cookie for deceased grantmoder ash to eat.They were much close witb they're grantmoder and they didnt want to let it go of her ash so they keep grantmoder ash and take it everywjere.

They were much close witb they're grantmoder and they didnt want to let it go of her ash so they keep grantmoder ash and take it everywjere

Mitsuuyii go down and see sibling make cookie.She want eat cockie and ask they for a cookie.They say no and give grantmoder cookie.Gratnmoder like cockies very much.Today they are plan to take garntmoder to the local McDonalds.They are get ready for shool and put on they're shoe.They take grantmoder ash to shool but Mitsuuyii say no so they are keep grantmoder home.So sorry garntma.

Shool is very very much take long time in Norowareta and the studants cam home at 7 o'clok.Amari and Ayuko is are both very much tired and decide to take a 2 hour nap and then they are start doing homework.They are spend very much long time on homework and now it is very late.Everyone is are asleep and the silence of the house is are filled with grashoper noyses and the noises of Amari and Ayuko's tiers,swet and blod.It is now 12 o clok as Amari and Ayuko realize that they are have to take grantmoder out to mcdonalds so they are get dressed very much quick and then take they're garntmoder ash with them in de car and start drive.The local mcdonald very much far away from Norowareta.Amari and Ayuko take there deceased grantmoder ash to local McDonalds down street when they are see this Domino's on the middle of woods...

O m g ! 😟😟

Amari and Ayuko are hungry becoz they not have eat after they are come home from shool and they go inside Domino's and they left there deceased grantmoder out on the wood!! So bad childrens!!!

They go in Domino's and sit on black plastic chair.Amari order giganosaurus big big sosaje and peporoni pitza.So yum yum ☺️☺️.Ayuko order chese and peporoni pitza.Als0 very yum!!

Then the light turn off suddenly!! Omg!!

Then they are see a strong bodybuilder that is very very 6 foot tall and they are get scared...what is happen next?... 😟😟