WARNING

JENNIE POV.

" How did it happened? " Taehyung asked me. 

" I-I-I don't k-know. " I told him while sobbing. 

" For god sake Jennie you are pregnant. " Jisoo said while pacing back and forth. 

" Jisoo calm down. I am talking to her. " Taehyung told her. He sat in front of me while taking my hand in his own. 

" Now tell me everything. " He asked me.

" I-I met Irene a f-few weeks a-ago. I got drunk on that day. When I woke up next morning I was in Kai's place and I don't remember anything. I tried to remember but I don't get the single memory back. I felt pain that day but I thought it must be because of my stretches. " I told him. 

" It's okay, It's okay. Don't take stress. It's not good for the baby. " He told me while rubbing my back. 

" B-but h-how can I told o-out family. They will get mad if they found about this baby. " I told him. 

" It's okay Jen. I told you I am here for you right. I will handle everything. " He told me. 

" H-How? " I asked him. 

" I will tell them that you are pregnant with my baby. " He told me. 

" b-but what if t-they find out? " I asked him. 

" Oh come one Jen. They didn't know about our fake marriage. Let me handle everything. I will never let them know about this. Remember I promised you that I will protect you and your baby right. " Taehyung said while smiling. I nodded. 

"Okay. " I told him. He talked about the baby. He looks exited. He always like babies. 

Little did we know that someone was listening to us. 

...

AK POV.

Lisa is getting short temper. After that event she became grumpy. She always shout on her  employees. They get more scared of her now.

Today, her level of madness is so high, because the court pass the case of Ella against Lisa. I heard that Hanbin has some strong proof against Lisa. I feel pity for him because I know Lisa will destroy him completely. 

One thing a person should know. 

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE LALISA MANOBAN

IN THE EVENING

JENNIE POV. 

I am so nervous right now. My hands are shaking because of nervousness.

Taehyung told me to announce my pregnancy as soon as possible. So here we are, in my dad's house. He called us for a family dinner today. My full family is here, even Taehyung family is also here. 

" So what do you want to tell us? " Dad asked when we finished eating. 

" I-I w-want to tell t-that I am P-prag..... " I flinched when I heard a loud thud.

THUD..... 

The front door opened with a bang.

I frowned when I saw Lisa with the same girl beside her whom I saw in the hotel. Ak was also with them.  

Lisa look mad. 

" Wow, Wow, Wow The great La.... " Lisa cut Hanbin by punching his face so hard. Hanbin dropped on the floor. 

" I told you to stay away from my daughter didn't I . " Lisa said. There was venom in her voice. 

" Ha Ha Ha , and you think that I will obey you. I am not your pet Manoban. " Hanbin said while standing up from the ground. 

" I am warning you Hanbin. Don't underestimate me. You will regret everything. " Lisa said while clenching her fist. 

" I don't need your warning Manoban. I will meet you in the court next week with my lawyer. " Hanbin said. 

" I will fucking destroy you. " Lisa said. 

" Mr. Kim tell your nephew to take the case back. Otherwise, If something happened to him than don't blame me. " Lisa said. 

" Pranpriya know your limits. You are just rich, don't act like the world work under you. " Papa Marco said. 

" I don't fucking need your opinion old man. Don't act like my father. Know your limits too." I got shocked after listening her. How can she talk to him like that. 

" PRANPRIYA. " Papa Marco shouted at her. 

" LALISA. My name is Lalisa Manoban, not Pranpriya. " Lisa said while glaring at him. 

" Mr. Brüschweiler I am respectfully telling you that don't come in the middle. Let my sister talk to him calmly. It's the matter of her daughter. " Ak said in calm voice. 

" Who the hell are you to stop me to talk huh? " Papa Marco asked her. 

" Well , I am Akshi Manoban sister of Lalisa Manoban. As you can already see our similar faces. And I am Ella's God Father so I will do anything to protect her. So I want to end everything peacefully otherwise this guy here will regret in the end.  " AK said. 

" Oh why the hell I am even telling you this. The person who abandoned his daughter the day she born can never understand this. " Ak continued. My eyes got widened. What is she talking a about. I saw Papa Marco face. He look shocked too. 

" Come on Lisa, You already warned him. We will leave everything on him now. Let's go. Ella must be waiting for you. " Freen said. Lisa nodded. They all left. 

I turned my face towards Mama Chip she was sobbing hard. 

" S-she S-she w-was o-our d-da-daughter M-Marco. S-she is Our d-daughter. " She said while sobbing. Mom hugged her. 

" I-I-I Fucked u-up e-everything. " Papa Marco said while stuttering. 

" A-and she k-knows us. " He said while his eyes were glittering with tears. 

What the hell is happening here? Ak is really their daughter? If she is their daughter than  why did he abandoned her?