1.

*Taehyung pov*

Its was last day of summer vacation,after I complete my high school I came to koreans for my study. I was little nervous, the collage in which I was going to study was one of the best collage in the seoul.

To clam myself down I thought I should get some icecream. There was a small icecream van which I really love,the girl or I should say unnie is such a lovely person.I took my wallet and went out to find that van.

After walking for a while I saw some boys bullying a little boy,I slowly came near them And shout "hey! Leave him now" I said and those boys look at me "ohh who the hell are u now ?!" One boy who looked kinda younger than me said and I took that little boy away from them "don't u even dare to touch this kid" I said and one other boy came trying to punch me " hey hey stop, leave him Let him go, I don't have tine for these things, lets go" some voice came from behind, that boy totally look of my age.

Those guys turned there back toward me and that boy and I look at him " are u fine ?" I asked and he nodded while smiling " yeah I am ok ! Thanks for saving me " he said and I smiled " yeoun, where are u?" Some voice like a girl came from our back "unnieeeee!" That boy shouted and I got up "ohh yeoun where were u" that lady said and I look at her her face was quite similar.

" thank u for saving him,those boys always bully him" she said and I remember her face it was the icecream shop lady "its my pleasure, I am happy that I helped u in a way" I said and she smiled "ohh I need to go back now,its my time to do kitchen work" I said as seeing the time on mybapple watch, I bowed to her and face my back towards them.

I reached home and went to kitchen if I didn't make food on time my older sister would get angry. I start cooking food one by one and then placed it on the table.
*ring-ring*

I opened the door and give her a side to come in later on I sat with her and have my dinner "Taehyung,u always make food taste,how about u make food everyday" she said and and looked at her and give her a dead stare "really soyaa, I only make food on saturday,u have to make food on monday,tuesday, wednesday,thursday,friday and sunday i'll only make fond on saturday ok?!" I said she rolled her eyes while taking a big bit of rice.