𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

"I wanna go party, I wanna have funI wanna be happy, could you show me how it's done?"

I wanna be happy, could you show me how it's done?"

KAMRYN VALENTINA GIBSON. Born on February 14 , 2008 just moves to Los Angeles, California from Tampa , Florida. She moved after her dad passed away due to gun violence. She was going to be close around her older cousin MADDY PEREZ. Along with attending the same Highschool as her. The passing of Kamryn's death hit her like a train. Kamryn picked up and habit if smoking weed when theres a problem in her life. kamryn's sister KALEAH noticed it but never said anything to their mother. Their mother was always busy. She was a travel nurse , she'll be gone for 6 months and come back for one month. Making it hard for her kids to see her. Kamryn was quite quiet at times. Loud if comfortable around you.

ASHTRAY born on December 8, 2008. Only family members (un-biological) Fezco and Marie O'neill. They taught ash about drugs and all he needed to know. Ash learned really fast. He got the name Ashtray because once as a toddler he tried to eat Marie's cigarettes and ever since they called him Ashtray. From the day ash mom LEFT him they welcomed them as their family. Ash is Fezco assistant when it comes to selling drugs.

Published: March 11, 2024Proofread: March 11, 2024Word count: 236

Proofread: March 11, 2024
Word count: 236