meeting with the queen.

Isla nublar
Jurassic world control center.
The staff of the control room were monitoring the park. The control was the heart of jurassic world right now the operator was monitoring the guest count among other things.

Clare:
Everything seems to be good right.

Larry:
Yeah our main attraction besides the t rex is the battle arena.

Clare:
Yeah let's hope the current champion continues his regin.

Dino battle arena
It was a Paddock in the shape of a hexagon with some forest and small lake. There was numerous viewing stands and platforms the battle arena was one of the most popular items at jurassic world it was ment for adults and anyone under the age of 21 couldn't get in. The crowd was cheering as the crimson king was circling a weak and wounded tricatops.

Y/n pov
These creatures poke and prod me to fight and kill for their amusement. They wanted a monster then they created me.
So I circle the wounded three horn lounged at the weak point the neck I forced it down and snapped its neck the humans I've I heard they are called just cheered I start dragging the carus back to my territory.  I hear a loud voice after a few minutes it stops.

No pov

Y/n had drugged the dead tricatop into his territory and got some water while the raptors that shared his Paddock ate the tricatop Y/n laid down. Y/n closed his eyes while was a sleep he felt a prick in his neck and seemed to sleep more deeper.

I wake up somewhere different I do not seem my family this place has a strange smell. There are many different smells here some I don't recognize. I hear a animal calling I make my way closer to find it and find a small animal.

No pov
Many guest where at tree kingdom but they didn't see the t rex they saw something else.

Not long after the t rex showed herself

Not long after the t rex showed herself. A staredown had begun.