spicy like jambalaya (chapter 2)

*alastor pov*

I woke up from my daily nap and got a book to read, i walked over to the couch and sat in it. "The fantasies of kendiel" (i made the book up) i started reading the first page "my names kendiel and in found a portal to heaven-"

Timeskip to a few hours later

Later it started raining, nice. "How fantastic! Its raining. And i hate rain" i grumbled keeping my same smile. Then lucifer walked up to me with a laugh "why hate the rain? Its so nice to take a bath in" lucifer told me "i hate getting wet" i told him "... so wait do you take a bath?" Lucifer asks "yes? I just use warm water" i told him "ok, just a question.. why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden??" Lucifer asks.. jeez i dont wanna tell him "i just wanna be friends!" I made the excuse up "really? You think that i will believe that?" Lucifer asks "yes. Because its true!" "... ok?" He walks away, i think he didnt believe it.

Timeskip to the late afternoon

I was fighting vox. Again. "Modern Technology is complicated, just like you!-" he tried hitting me with his weird wires again "so what??" He kept trying to get me "did you know that- modern techology can cause your eyes to go blind? Unlike radio!" I told him "unlike yours! Our technology is good for deaf people!!" He kept trying to catch me "well the downfalls of modern techno-" i felt a sharp pain in my chest, that fucking tv.. he hit me in the chest while i was explaining... fuck.. i started bleeding uncontrollably as i start coughing out blood "wow! THE Radio demon has a weakspot after all! And i thought that you would put up a good fight even after i beated you 7 years ago." He mocked, if i wasnt injured i could have ripped his arm off and ate it infront of him. "This broadcast isnt dead! But we will continue soon once tomorrow!" I then disappeared into the shadows. I teleport to my room and held my chest, i removed my suit and saw that my shirt was also torn in the process.. "fucking adam.." i went and got a red towel to try and wipe the blood off. "Oh so you did need help did you?" I heard someone behind me "Have'nt you ever heard of knocking?" I tried cleaning it, (the next part is NOT original and it involves angel blood once again) "listen, i know you dont want my help right now but-" "i dont wanna hear it, i can handle myself!" I stood my ground "fine, if i cant get your attention then.. lets make a deal" my ears perked up when i heard the word.. deal. "You have my attention" "well.. im not doing this for you... infact im doing this for my daughter charlie, she really wants us to get along and if you let me help you.. you can get some of my healing equipments as a snack for anytime of day" "hm.. and what is this healing equipment?" I ask as lucifer sighs "my blood, angel blood can heal others. And since i used to be a former angel, i can heal you.. and i know damn well you would want some, cannibal" lucifer explains "..." i said nothing but i grabbed his hand and shook it "deal." Lucifer then pulls his sleeves up and gave me his arm "...hmm.. no i think i would prefer it there" i pointed at his neck "fucking hell.." he says before pulling down his neck collar which showed me his pale white smooth skin.. perfect for destroying, "my blood may take side effects, one of them be-" i then bit his neck and starts sucking his blood out "OW!- YOU DUMB BITCH- I WASNT DONE E-EXPLAINING!" he yelled out as i kept drinking his blood, a few minutes later i let go of him "so tell me.." i licked the blood off his neck "what are these side effects?" I ask him "the side effects will be, being addicted to the blood, large cravings for it every 10 minutes if not yet drank in atleast 7 minutes, and major obsession for it." "A small price to pay" i then touched my chest and felt nothing, it was healed! "I will see you in a few minutes~" i told him as i went to make some jambalaya, lucifer looked at me "your spicy as jambalaya you know?" "Yes~ your point?" "Nothing." Lucifer mumbled under his breath "because the spicier the better"

Author: i hope you enjoyed pookiess >:D congrats ypu read 789 words!