CHAPTER 1 : THE BEGINNING

Y/n~

"I am very tired now I wanna rest my head in bed and sleep". As I viewed my new apartment from front view I am very proud of my self that I have made a very shitty place well enough to live.

__________

Character introduction :

Y/n is 19 year old Youtuber/Influencer and Actor. He is very kind, smart, innocent and basically very lovable personality.

Y/n shifted to a new place alone for 1 week because of some shooting work for a new video. He used to live with his 3 friends which were youtuber to but they were busy in their own work that is why Y/n came alone. It was a shoot from Youtube were many creator were going to feature.

__________

I was just laying on my bed when suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked up the phone and saw that my family was calling me.As I picked up the phone

"Hello"

 "Hello Mummy"I said

"Beta pahuch gaya na ache se koi dikkat toh nahi hui??" Mom asked me worriedly.

"Haan mummy aap chinta mat karo mai ache se pahuch gaya hu" I said calming her down and assureing her that, that I am safe.

"Maine bola tha pohochte he call kar dena par nahi mummy ki kon sunta hai" She was scolding me for not calling her [T-T].

"Haan Mummy sorry galti hogayi mujhse maaf kardo" I said. "Agli baar se nahi hogi aisi galti"

 "Thik hai, itni maafi maangne ki jarurat nahi hai maa hu teri chinta toh hoti he haina" She said. "Aur bata tune khana kahya aur tera naya flat kaisa hai??"

My mom has always been very protective towards me and my sibling. More towards me because of my past. She can be the coolest and serious at the same time. She always took my side in front of everyone no matter what. I will always love her and I can even sacrifice my life for her.

 My mom cut the call after talking with me for 45 mins. We talked about my new place, environment and many more things. I thought of calling my friends but I was so tired that I couldn't talk with them now. So I thought calling them tomorrow.

I have heard that Mahesh is also a part of shoot. Finally I am going to meet him for the first time. I was having huge crush on him since I started doing Youtube. He was one of the creator which I was comfortable talking with. He was like my online bestfriend.

I set an alarm for 8:00 AM because my shoot was on 9:00 AM so I will get more than enough time for getting ready and reaching there. "I AM VERY EXCITEDDDDDDD" I shouted as I buried my face in pillow and slept.

__________

Character Introduction :

Mahesh Keshwala AKA Thugesh. He is a Youtuber/Influencer. He is very kind, handsome, charming and many more things.

He lives in Mumbai. He had very dark past and since then he was very tough and started doing bad things and much more. But he left all that when he started doing Youtube.

__________

I woke by my alarm I don't know since when it was buzzing but for sure it was going on from a long time. I was sleepy but still opened my eyes to see what's the time.

My all sleepiness went away as I saw TIME WAS 9:00 AM!!!!. I rushed to bathroom to brush my teeth and to wash my face because I don't have time to take shower.After that I got ready I used perfume to hide the fact that I haven't taken shower today but I was still looking fresh so that was not the problem.