𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓸

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

"This is your fault..!"

"I told her to move out of the way, and she didn't listen. How, may I ask, is this my fault?"

"Guys..."

"Everyone, please, calm down..there are patients-"

"You were sent on a mission together. That means looking out for one another!"

"Then she should've listened to what I had to say. Just be grateful I had the kindness to carry her back all that way."

Iguro scoffed, pulling his arm away from Mitsuri's grip, of whom was in a bed in the middle of a small room in the Butterfly estate.

After Mitsuri had passed out at their mission, the other hashira had carried her back all the way from the butterfly estate, to where they found Iguro, Sanemi and Shinobu. When she arrived with Mitsuri in her arms, immediately she was questioned by Iguro.

When the duo began arguing, Mitsuri had woken up and was helped to sit up by Shinobu as Sanemi stood at Iguro's side, his arms crossed over his chest. He scoffed. ""The kindness"? What, you think you're above us, or something?"

She turned to him harshly, meeting his glare of irritation and speaking without hesitation. "In fact, yes. I'd say I'm far more useful than any of you in this room." she scoffed at the thought, rolling her eyes. She crossed her arms over her chest and scowled.

"Wanna test that theory?" Sanemi growled, cracking his knuckles and making his way towards her, ready to fight. The woman remained where she stood, staring him down and refusing to show any sort of reaction to him as he approached.

"Shinazugawa!" Kanroji cried out from her place on her bed, flinching to step in, but knowing she would be useless. "She's right! She told me to move, and I didnt!" she cried out, waving her hands and trying anything to get his attention.

"There. You heard it from her." (y/n) spoke up, raising a brow and gesturing to the girl lying in the bed. "At least she doesn't have the foolishness to question me."

From a nearby window, three young boys watched with their heads poking up to watch the scene, all curious about the commotion inside the building, to which they could hear outside.

Tanjiro was the first to speak up, brows furrowing. "Who is that woman...I've never seen her before." He mumbled, humming to himself in thought.

Zenitsu turned to him and tilted his head. "You don't know? She's the new hashira that had to replace Rangoku..." he soon sighed, turning to look through the window and give a small glare to the woman. "Though, I doubt she is a worthy replacement..Acting all high and mighty above others.."

"Must you simpletons be so thin minded to think any of you have the capabilities to face me?" (y/n) gave a mocking laugh, shaking her head with a cruel smirk on her face. "Utterly ridiculous."

Sanemi flinched, letting out a small cry and trying to launch himself at her, but as he did, Shinobu stepped between them, a deadly glint in her eye as she watched the duo. "I believe that is quite enough." she spoke, looking between the two of them in annoyance. "There are patients in this estate, and they certainly won't heal any faster now that you have gotten into a quarrel." she sighed. "Out. All of you."

(Y/n) scoffed, immediately moving past all of them and brushing shoulders with the white haired man with a huff. "I would've left earlier if not for the imbecile standing in my way." she muttered as she pushed the doors open and walked through, leaving the door to close behind her with a thud. Sanemi felt his brow twitch.